- Remarkably dependable, hardworking, and dedicated Desktop Support Technician with excellent work ethic, customer service skills, and extensive experience in the IT industry.
- Unparalleled Expertise in Customer Service Support, Troubleshooting & Outstanding Work Ethic.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of computer technology, networking, and various software applications coupled with great attention to detail. Expertise in providing feasible resolutions to technical problems and concerns in a professional manner.
- Highly organized, sharp, and versatile with a positive attitude. Willingness to accept responsibility as well as initiative in learning new capabilities necessary for the job. Diligent candidate is committed to contribute to the success of the organization through exemplary work performance.
- End User Support PC and Laptop Break/Fix
- Hardware & Software Instruction Problem Solving & Analytical Skills
- Customer Service & Relationship Building
Computer Field Technician, Baltimore, MD
- Manages responses to IT incidences across 7 facilities encompassing 500+ end users at an enterprise scale public sector client.
- Manages or performs maintenance (break/fix) on laptops, desktops, printers, scanners, projectors, peripheral equipment. Manages or performs office moves, hardware and software installations.
- Assigned to support high - profile clients responsible for the security and daily operations encompassing over 100,000 student/employee records. Selected over 90 peers as technical advisor for 18 executive staff, to include 13 Board of Education members and 4 academic chairmen.
- Instructs users on how to operate hardware and software including Windows 7/8.1/10 operating systems and Microsoft Office 365. Created 10 training documents for end users.
- Tier 1 Help Desk experience.
- Migrated user profiles/data from Windows 7 to Windows 8.1 OS.
- Tracks incidents and service requests in ticketing systems: Cherwell, Autotask, eHelpDesk.
- Represented Confidential Inc. for customer mandated SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) analysis team. Developed troubleshooting guides for 90 technicians.
Sales Associate, Parkville, MD
- Customer facing sales: ascertains customer wants or needs, provides several solutions and guides customer to select the best choice to meet their requirements.
- Selected as Coach for the department, mentoring 15 other employees.
- Asked to consider applying for Supervisor openings (twice) by Manager/Supervisors; led “how to” classes, designing the class schedule and content.
- Helped the store in winning “first within the region” (out of 8 stores) for exceeding sales goals for the first 6 months of fiscal year 2015.
Substitute Teacher, Baltimore, MD
- Worked with young children, ages 3 to 6, with a wide variety of special needs; performed data collection, one-on-one instruction, as well as small group instruction.
- Instructed students in grades K-12; maintained district educational and classroom behavioral standards while meeting the needs of a constantly changing audience.
- Implemented lesson plans while addressing each student’s learning style and ability; enforced rules for behavior as well as procedures for maintaining order.
- Established clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicated those objectives to students; administered and graded tests and assignments.
Project Manager, Baltimore, MD
- Facilitated the leasing, maintenance, as well as repair of commercial and residential properties; directed and supervised staff.
- Organized and coordinated schedules and workflow with client and staff; screened prospective tenants and responded to tenant complaints.
- Conducted inspection and assessment of repair work; created a detailed work plan which identified and sequenced the activities needed to complete the project.
Assistant Operations Manager, Baltimore, MD
- Promoted to Shift Supervisor, and then Assistant Operations Manager within 3 months after being hired as an entry-level employee (Server) in a restaurant business.
- Served as a member of a management team responsible for organizing, building, launching, and operating a fine dining restaurant business within 6 weeks.
- Directed and supervised the restaurant dining room and kitchen; tracked and monitored sales, expenses, and inventory by using POS software and QuickBooks.
- Planned, created, and implemented Standard Operating Procedures for bookkeeping; processed accounts payable, accounts receivable, as well as payroll.
- Assumed HR responsibilities including hiring, disciplinary, and termination procedures; advised management on employment policy and labor regulations.
- Reviewed financial statements, activity reports, and other data to measure productivity and goal achievement, and to identify areas needing cost reduction.
Staff Scientist, Columbia, MD
- Recognized as Employee of the Month through exceeding performance goals; applied client and industry standards for identifying environmental conditions.
- Conducted Environmental Site Assessments which included field investigations, data analysis, and technical report generation in a deadline-driven environment.
- Generated technical reports for each assessment, incorporating project management edits, supporting documentation and recommendations for further action.
- Researched properties through collection and analysis of database reports, regulatory agency files, and permit records; prepared required documentation.
- Interviewed property owners, site management, and local government representatives; defined contaminated soil regions and determined disposal method.
- Collected water samples from commercial properties, groundwater monitoring wells, and residences; prepared water/soil samples for shipment to laboratories.
- Operated and maintained a groundwater treatment system during a 3 month excavation project; monitored system efficacy through periodic water sampling.