To Obtain a challenging and Responsible Position, where my knowledge, ability and dedication will be utilized.
- 1 year and 4 months of experience in software testing within Agile Environment
- Certified software tester from TOPS technology
- Strong knowledge of manual and automation testing
- Good Knowledge on software Development Life Cycle and Software Test Life Cycle.
- Good knowledge on various SDLC Models, Test Levels, Test Types and Test Design Techniques.
- Knowledge On all Phases of Software Test Process Include Test Planning, Test Design, Test Execution and Test Closure.
- Knowledge on Generating Test Scenario, Write Test Cases and Collect Test Data.
- Knowledge in Executing Test Batches and Analyzing Test Result.
- Knowledge on Defect Reporting, Defect Tracking and complete Defect Life Cycle.
- Knowledge on UFT (Formerly QTP), Selenium and Test Automation Process.
- Knowledge of Programming Fundamentals and database Fundamentals.
- Knowledge on writing and Executing SQL Statements.
- Knowledge of SQL Server Database Management System.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Test Manager and Team Foundation Server
- Good Interpersonal skills, Committed result Oriented, Quick learner and Hardworking.
- SQA Tools & Best Practices
- Test Cases, Plans & Scripts
- Defect & Bug Discovery
- Issue Identification & Documentation
- Tracking, Logging & Reporting
- Microsoft Test Manager
- Team Foundation Server
- MS Word
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Excel
- CSS 3
- HTML 5
- Java Script
- Ensure that all communications are completed neatly, professionally, accurately, and error - free, with all current information in proper order and within corporate standards for timeliness.
- Retrieve all documentation is within compliance to customer and government requirements/special instructions.
- Complete final inspection for accuracy of documentation received, ensuring that all charges and fields are correct and inclusive according to account coordinator’s instructions.
- Ensure that all documentation is distributed to all necessary parties.
- Document maintain and update work processes/procedures as they relate to each customer account.
Software QA Analyst
- Preparing Test Summary and Test cases based on the Functional document received.
- Performing sanity testing once the build is ready to test.
- Checking the status of every issue across each modules day to day and update the team lead on daily basic through emails and status trackers.
- Involved in Installation, Functional, Integration, Database and Regression Testing.
- Generating Test scripts using Selenium.
- Testing Web Services using SoapUI tool.
- Keeping track of bugs and retesting the bugs and updating the bug’s status with comments.
- Given support for production deployment.
- Interacting with the developers to make sure that they have understood the issues and proactively involved in Defect review meeting.
ConfidentialFront Desk Receptionist
- Receiving incoming calls or other information that needs to get to the right people.
- Giving proper information to walk-in Customers.
- Working with computer to create word processing documents, data entry etc.
- Compute bills and take payments rganizing desk and visitor lobby.
Front Desk Receptionist
- Answer the phone at front desk to respond to current and prospective guests needs.
- Book reservations for individuals, families and groups as required.
- Greet walk in guests and guests with reservations when they arrive at front desk.
- Manage registration process.
- Ask for identification and ensure that the provided credentials are accurate.
- Handle guest check-ins and check-outs appropriately.
- Take calls, provide information’s and transfer calls.
- Compute bills and take payments.
- Provide guests with directions around the hotel.
- Balance cash at the end of the shift and generate accounting reports.
- Communicate guests request and complaints to the appropriate department.
- Work on guest registration reservations and other clerical duties with a focus in quality and courtesy.
- Manage Front office reception area by cleaning and organizing desk and visitor lobby.