- I am seeking a position as a Junior Oracle Database Administrator. I am a goal driven professional pursuing a career in database management to demonstrate extensive skills and experience in Oracle Database Administration.
- Proficient in Recovery Manager (RMAN) back up & recovery strategy, Automatic Storage Management (ASM), and Real Application Clusters (RAC).
- Designed a large - scale database application.
- Managed application schema including grant, roles, and user privileges.
- Developed and maintained database objects, encompassing tablespaces, tables, clusters, indexes and views.
- Administered user accounts, developed and maintained profiles, passwords, roles, resources, and security policies.
- Effectively carried out back-up and recovery strategies which includes hot/cold, full/incremental, and Recovery Manager (RMAN).
- Installed and configured VMware and Virtual Box virtualization.
- Researched and Completed a Project Based Information System on Cloud Computing.
- Microsoft Office Suite Mainframe
- Oracle SQL
Confidential, Marlborough, MA
Freight Payment Coordinator
- Perform data processing, audit and pay authorization of freight invoices in a high volume payables; test and verify Confidential quality of data.
- Research multiple and complex variables in determining why an inbound or outbound freight invoice does not match a planned freight movement prior to authorization.
- Research and identify invoice errors caused by inaccurate data in the corporate transportation contract freight rates or other data issues.
- Conduct quarterly account receivable reconciliations with carriers to resolve outstanding invoice issues.
- Leverage contact with service providers and internal associates throughout the company’s network to determine the cause for the anomalies and identify solutions to resolve them to effect the correct payment authorization.
- Resolve contract rates discrepancies as well as other internal and external applications and data errors.