Logistics: Six Sigma
Spanish - Fluent: Risk Management
Strategic Planning: Project Management
Process Improvement: Communication Management
- QuickBooks, Peachtree
- Adobe Creative: Photoshop, DreamWeaver, Illustrator, Acrobat, & After Effect
- MS Office Applications: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio & MS Projects
- LightWave 3D, Maya
- Started as entry - level clerk documenting procedures. My final responsibilities were to consistently drive processes, solutions delivery, procedure improvement, IT infrastructure and project integration regardless of department. Managed risk and quality administration for both client facing and internal stakeholders.
- Quality Improvement: Partner with customers, operations & department manager to identify/evaluate business requirements and scope. Address deviations with state-holders to improve workflows and resolve challenges.
- IT Management: Responsible for maintenance of computer network; Implemented new technologies for increased efficiency; Assessed network and equipment health and planned for routine maintenance or upgrades with as little downtime as possible .
- Vendor Managemen t: Direct subcontractor selection, bids, and proposals. Develop strong partnerships with all subcontractors/vendors. Negotiated and amended contracts for vendors, customers, and contractors; analyzed annual insurance renewals and bids.
- Logistics and Efficiencies: Seek to capitalize opportunities, promote operational efficiencies, processes, and increase customer satisfaction. Reviewed company procedures and operations for improvement opportunities; Crafted individualized solutions with input from other stakeholders .