A seasoned IT leader with extensive experience leading high - performance teams through strategic program design. Entrepreneurial minded with a proven track record for successful program execution, building new service organizations and growing businesses through direct customer relationships.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Customer Success Management Financial Management Business Relationship Management Project/Implementation Management (PMP) Service Management (ITIL) P&L and Resource Management Operations Management Strategic Business Planning Contract Negotiation Process Improvement Cross-Functional Team Coordination Business Analysis
PMP, ITIL, Salesforce, MS Project/ePM,Oracle eOM,,SharePoint,SAP BI,SQL(Sybase/Oracle/MS),Linux,Solaris,VMS,AIX,C/C++
Confidential, Barrington, IL
Customer Care Executive
- Liaison between the Customer and the Confidential Product & Program Management teams.
- Responsible for identifying customer concerns of the products and converting them into viable improvement opportunities by working closely with the Customer and the Confidential Product teams (Business Analysis), prioritizing and leading them to product improvement solutions via cross-functional product/project planning and efficient resource engagement by utilizing Salesforce to its extent.
- Maintained customer satisfaction scores (KLAS/NPS) near 80%.
Service & PMO Manager
- Increased year over year implementation & service revenue by 8%, install base by 9%, reduced operational spending through efficient project and finance management, excellent customer service and dynamic process improvements.
- Tirelessly coordinated efforts with various Customer Teams, 3rd party Vendors, Internal teams such as Manufacturing, Networking, Marketing, Sales Teams to assure site readiness, 3rd party HW/SW availability, shipment & staging schedules with the aid of Oracle Enterprise Order Management System.
- Always delivered superior Project Implementation experience to customers through precise planning & optimal resource allocation with the aid of MS Project’s Enterprise Project Management utility, Accomplished projects successfully with minimum possible budget via early, cross-functional engagement (pre-sales).
- Eliminated repetitive efforts through efficient application of LEAN Six Sigma methodology via vigorous, incentive driven contribution and utilization of the Knowledge Repository as primary tool.
- Tirelessly conducted constant researches, intensive analysis of evolving market trends, changing customer needs and provided optimal solutions by introducing innovative process improvements.
- Effectively utilized the enhanced relationships to conduct influential, powerful and fruitful negotiations, and to identify revenue opportunities ahead of time and capitalize on them efficiently.
- Victoriously united all cross functional teams (Sales, Marketing, Engineering, QSE, Regulatory, OEM, Partners), to function as “One Team” to extract the very best out of all which benefited all parties.
- Moved customer satisfaction scores (KLAS/NPS) from near bottom of list to top 4 (79%).
Customer Relations Lead
- Mentored the Field Service Engineers to become Customer Relations Managers to deep dive into their customer needs, project short and long-term growth paths, strategize and lead them to success.
- Increased customer satisfaction by 30% and reduced team’s Travel & Living expenses by ~40%, in the first year on the job, through efficient implementation of remote support tools - The business adopted this model.
- Reduced product related complaints ~45% by introducing proactive methodology to constantly scan, detect and resolve potential problems before they occur.
- Developed and implemented Radiology PACS backbone Database design and software code for Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X and Windows platforms utilizing Sybase, C, C++ and Java.
- Implemented Six Sigma and Lean methodologies at each step of code development to produce close to perfect code base reducing patch cycles by 20% and increasing productivity.
Senior Quality Systems Engineer
- Completely re-designed and rolled out all quality procedures to meet every single compliance requirement and, vigorously implemented, supervised and sustained the rigor resulting in 60% reduction in number of patches and 100% maintenance of delivery schedules. Created an independent team of solid engineers.
- Delivered 100% success rate of audit clearance of both, internal ( Confidential Audit Council) and external ( Confidential, Confidential ), achieving back to back superior quality product releases, on schedule, with zero misses.
- Selected to develop Integrated Environmental Control System for F22 Raptor and X33 Space Module on VAX/VMS platform using C and ADA.
- Initiated and designed an intelligent status summary engine to produce detailed test reports for the US DOD which reduced applied time for test results verification process by 92%.
- Designed and developed code base for Automated Train Control Systems on AIX using C/C++.
- Created and introduced automated testing tools for Unit testing that reduced test cycle time by 75%.