- Highly experienced Migration and Infrastructure Engineer with over 10 years of experience in IT Infrastructure, including service delivery, data centers migrations and application development.
- Expertise includes coordinating divestitures & acquisitions, data center operations/relocations, e - commerce, multitier environments, application development and deployment, storage deployments and migrations, and rolling system migrations.
- Adept in all phases of the IT lifecycle, proficient in data center management.
- Successfully commanded corporate acquisitions, divestitures, segregation activities throughout the global infrastructures
- Successfully managed multiple Active Directory User & Computer migration and projects virtualizing sensitive applications & servers across multiple platforms and technologies
- Managed large-scale complex enterprise sized data center migration & implementation - hardware, software procurement and labor costs
- Experienced managing a broad range of emerging and legacy technologies
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestiture Integration-IT Project Methodology: PMI/Prince2/Agile/Waterfall
- IT Service Transition, Delivery & Infrastructure Virtualization ITIL v3 Framework
- Datacenter Migration, Tech Refresh & Relocations Project Portfolio Management (PPM)
- Active Directory Restructuring & Migration SDLC
Confidential, Franklin Lakes, NJ
Migration & Infrastructure Engineer
- Managing large database migrations, data warehousing, and migration of applications working with multiple lines of businesses, distributed deployments and working with large user departments in a high availability environment
- Planning and deploying infrastructure components for BD/CareFusion acquisitions, divestitures, and segregation activities
- Managed entire implementation of Active Directory domain interforest restructure for BD/CareFusion acquisitions and divestitures
- Dell Migration Manager for Active Directory (formerly Quest Migration Manager/QMM), Installation, configuration, & documentation of Migration Manager for AD tools, In-Depth usage of Migration Manager for AD tools to migrate 40+ domains, Management of migration projects from start to finish
- Worked with key stakeholders finalizing the overall objectives and high-level scope/approach for project developments
- Successfully completed o n-boarding of Financial Products (FP) offices onto BD technology infrastructure
Confidential, East Coast
AD Infrastructure Migration Engineer
- Extensive knowledge on Windows 2003 & Windows 2012 R2 Active Directory.
- DC upgrade from 2008 to 2012
- QMM for migrating users, computers and groups.
- Hands on experience on Application Integration and Authorization towards AD/LDAP
- Dynamic and deep understanding in Kerberos, NTLM, GINA and SAML Protocold
- Support Application Team/Admin to migration from one Directory to another
- Mitigate the User account changes and mapping during Migration of Authentication Source
- Expertise on migrations tools
- Knowledge & experience on Security translation
- Knowledge & experience on reporting tools
- Knowledge & experience user training and documentation.
- Good communications Skills, Interpersonal and willingness to excel and performance oriented
- Expert knowledge of Active Directory Forest migration, remediation, and consolidation.
- Expert knowledge of DNS troubleshooting and standardization.
- Expert knowledge of and enterprise experience in GPO, DNS, DHCP Configuration and Administration.
- Active Directory, System Health Monitoring and Optimization.
- PowerShell Scripting.
- Administer and monitor Directory Services in a distributed environment; DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, Group Policy and optimizes health reporting.
- Administration and Monitoring of SQL Server Services, Clustering Services/Always On Availability Groups, Database Administration.
- Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps for application Administrator and Users
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of AD, DNS, DHCP resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs.
- Possesses a thorough understanding and enterprise application of technical principles, theories and concepts; in addition to general knowledge of related disciplines including servers, storage, networking, operating systems, middleware and desktops.
- Practical knowledge in Confidential and RP Onboarding and Off boarding
- Knowledge on IDP and other support Federations knowledge on Single Sign On Tools and Architecture.
- Deep knowledge on Confidential and Certificate Authority and Use of Certificates with Applications
- Basic understanding on Identity and Access Management and Lifecycle.
Confidential, Riverview, Florida
Enterprise Migration Lead
- Set user access rights and permissions and create VPN accounts for users.
- Provided technical analysis and installation of system software into test environments; planned and implemented documentation and verified successful installation.
- Assisted in the implementation of processes and procedures to secure, maintain and administer AD, and the assessment, remediation and migration of seventeen thousand (17K) applications that integrate within a Federated AD space, to the new Greenfield environment.
- Accountability included orchestrating a framework for building pre-production environments to integrate with new infrastructure. Planned and scheduled all phases of assigned projects and coordinated resource allocations; provided technical guidance, training, and mentorship to other Identity & Access Management Engineering team members.
- Active Directory 2008R2 and Knowledge in Exchange 2010 integration for 35K+ users. Develop preventive maintenance procedures to avoid system failures. Maintained, built, and deploy standardized, current images of various Operating Systems. Knowledgeable of Active Directory replication topologies including Sites- Links, and Bridgehead Server configuration. Knowledge of VMWare, vCenter and other virtualization technologies. Proven track record resolving escalated application, operating system, deployment, and hardware issues
Confidential, White Plains, Virginia
Client Service Engineer
- Responsibilities included managing a wide array of infrastructure and operational projects throughout the North America & Asia regions.
- Managed relocation of satellite offices; delivering enterprise wide communications and networking, identity and access management solutions, datacenter facilities, and backup and storage solutions.
- Provided on-going project management governance, fulfilling regional request, and providing solutions fitting geographical IT landscape.
Service Desk Manager
- Migrated 500+ production servers with EMC offerings, virtualizing a third to high availability environments.
- Managed projects in a fast- paced environment with 24 hour dependency Planned and performed work involved in testing, installation, modification and evaluation of all prototype avionics and allied systems for integration with complete aircraft, working under experimental conditions
- PKI and certificate knowledge. Managed Exchange Services for Exchange 2003/2008, 2010 OWA and storage limits
- Strong knowledge of Call Routing and Inter- Company Voice Call Routing
- Experience implementing and maintaining Cisco routers and switches
- Solid experience setting up and managing WAN/LAN monitoring applications
- Strong grasp of current and future technologies including, but not limited to, Advance IP Routing, switching, VoIP, ATM, MPLS, IP, Cisco Call Managers, Unity VM and other emerging network and voice technologies
- Provided direction and guidance to a technical staff of hands- on IT support to professionals and other support personnel and vendors to ensure application support and availability meet SLAs and business needs.
- Managed the migration to new operating system for Windows Vista & Window 7. Developed phased rollout and problem solving strategies for the purpose of deployment and integration.
- Established and maintained quality and performance indicators and service level agreements (SLAs) in order to meet departmental targets and quality goals and develop and implement continuous improvement plans to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency every year.