- Installation and configuration of computer hardware and software
- Installation and support of Operating Systems including Windows Vista, and 7, 8/8.1, 10,and Ubuntu Linux
- Troubleshooting computer systems, printers, mobile devices, networks
- Basic Security
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Technically proficient, solutions - oriented, skilled and experienced IT Technician seeks entry-level position in the IT field supporting company and/or organization.
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent team player
- Excellent time management
Systems: Windows Vista, 7, 8/8.1, 10, Windows Server 2012 R2, Ubuntu Linux
Hardware: PCs, Laptops, Printers, and Mobile device setup and repair.
Software: Microsoft Word 2010,Microsoft PowerPoint 2010,Microsoft Access 2010, Microsoft Excel 2010
- Installation of hardware and software systems.
- Maintenance and repairing/troubleshooting of PCs, laptops, printers, and mobile devices.
- Assisted with organizing files, folders, and mail.
- Answering inquiries over the phone for prospective students.
- Created forms for students to use as well as troubleshoot the printer.
Assistant Computer Technician, New York, NY/New Jersey
- Assisted the Information Technology Department in setting up, configuring, and supporting workstations as well as cable management in various business environments/locations.
Help Desk Technician, NJ
- Assisted the Information Technology Department in setting up, configuring, and supporting workstations as well as cable management on a large job corps campus.