Telecommunications Equipment Operator, Washington, DC
- Uses a multiline phone system to answer, transfer and handed emergency calls in a public safety setting
- Uses a Computer Aided Dispatch system to dispatch the correct emergency agency to citizens
- Performs computer record searches, warrant searches utilizing Confidential and Confidential database and provides such information to other agencies and field officers.
- Provides applicable Post - Dispatch Instructions including Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation on an as-needed basis over the phone
- Query citizens and various members of the Law Enforcement community to accurately classify calls and send the needed help
- Utilizes the ANI/ALI database along with Google Maps and caller interrogating techniques to locate citizens.
Business and Government Services Coordinator, Hanover, MD
- Handled account inquiries from Verizon’s business and government account liaisons.
- Activated a multitude of devices on America’s largest 4G LTE network.
- Analyze company processes for improvements.
- Provide Technical Support for various Android, iOS, Windows Mobile and Blackberry devices.
- Escalated various network issues when needed.
- Documented all customer interactions per company policy and provided follow ups when necessary.
Data and Content Specialist, Baltimore, MD
- Uses Zendesk ticketing system to track, answer, resolve and if needed, escalate any help desk queries.
- Enters customer information into databases quickly and accurately.
- Provides internal and external contacts with accurate information from multiple databases.
- Analyzes company processes for improvements.
- Provides Technical support for the OrderUp online ordering platform.
- Maintains data integrity by recording every communication, problem and remedial actions taken within Zendesk.
- Creates and maintain various documentation for company processes and procedures.
- Builds various types of data structures from documentation sent in from external clients.
Customer Solutions Agent, Hunt Valley, MD
- Handled customer inquiries both telephonically and by email while building rapport.
- Provided excellent customer service
- Provided customers with product and service information while escalating priority issues when needed
- Interpreted information from multiple databases and websites to provide accurate information
- Provided Technical support for various Confidential products
- Completed multiple tasks as needed throughout the day
- Documented all call information according to standard operating procedures in the correct database and format
Customer Service Supervisor, Randallstown, MD
- Set-Up, Opened and Managed several retail departments (Entertainment and Apparel) for the country’s leading retailer.
- Supervised sales associates including, training, scheduling, cash management, inventory control, sales, merchandising and customer services.
- Was directly responsible for inventory control, central ordering, return, warehousing, shrinkage and discounting.
- Participated in weekly management meetings to strategize about the store’s sales goals, operational planning and team building exercises.
- Provided team leadership and training for all department staff members who were my direct reports.
Teller, Baltimore, MD
- Received checking and savings deposits: verify cash and endorsements, receive proper identification for cash back, and issue receipts of deposit.
- Examined checks deposited and determine proper funds availability based on regulation requirements and complete Hold Notices.
- Processed savings withdrawals. Cash checks: verify endorsement, receive proper identification, and ensure validity. Identify counterfeit currency.
- Answered basic customer inquiries regarding interest rates, service charges, and account histories while complying with disclosure requirements, regulations and consumer privacy policies.
- Cross-sold bank products and services.
- Provided excellent customer service over the counter and on the phone.
- Accepted county property tax payments.
- Followed procedures for removing accounts for dormancy.
- Balanced drawer daily, including periodic batching of cashed checks.