Dynamic, self - driven and results focused business leader with 10+ years of expertise in strategic alliances, channel management, program management and direct sales with technology leaders.
PARTNER SALES MANAGER
- Manage a portfolio of partners ranging from Confidential to multi-billion dollar technology solution providers for the market leader in IT data collection and analytics software.
- Confidential ’s flagship product helps organizations understand their existing IT environment to make informed decisions with regards to moving applications to the cloud . Confidential portfolio of partners includes top fortune 500 companies including AWS, Confidential, and Google.
- Renewed partner, Roundtower, within first two months resulting in 150 K in revenue.
- Salary doubled within first two months due to tenured channel experience and leadership qualities.
- Created new relationships within inherited accounts leading to double pipeline than pipeline achieved by previous partner account managers.
- Act as a leader and mentor to help less senior partner account managers manage partners to increase sales results.
- Tasked with learning new product previously not part of responsibilities upon hire and successfully renewed first two partners to expire immediately after taking on new product responsibility. 64 K in revenue.
DISTRIBUTION SALES AND PROGRAMS MANAGER, Austin, TX
- Managed global distributor programs for fortune 500 $6-billion-dollar virtualization software company to maximize global revenue through the strategic distribution channel. Responsibilities included educating the solution provider community on the benefits of the new preferred distributor program, researching current corporate reseller programs in order to explore new global routes to market, compiling and reporting on historical revenue figures for multiple projects and managing and creating corporate communications that affect the selling motions of the distribution channel.
- Conducted global online trainings for audience totaling over 150 distribution representatives to communicate significant online pricing and packaging changes including SAAS options that impacted the distribution channel positively.
- Appointed as the project leader to work with a team of 12 on a long term project to explore the merits of a global corporate reseller program and to lead the team to an execution strategy provided a global corporate reseller program was beneficial to the company’s channel revenue objectives.
- Managed escalation process of objections to the preferred distributor program and was able to close escalations in a manner favorable to the solution providers and Confidential .
- Achieved Confidential sales certification within two weeks of hire date.
PREMIER SERVICES PARTNER ACCOUNT MANAGER, Austin, TX
- Primary responsibilities included creating and delivering Premier Services training, identifying target accounts for Confidential to position Premier Services, utilizing Confidential CRM to enter, manage, and track pipeline, attending Confidential sales kick-offs to disseminate collateral and evangelize Premier Services to all levels of the Confidential organizations and managing the Confidential referral incentive program and delivering training on lead generation programs.
- Achieved over 2000% ROI for the fiscal year for bookings to sales incentive payout ratio.
- Awarded MVP trophy after five months for over achieving responsibilities and expectations in the support of the Direct Sales force.
- Sourced 8 new leads every month via joint meetings between Confidential (primary Confidential focus was Confidential due to strong local presence), Direct Premier Services Account Executives and customers.
- Met Q2 quota of 6 net new Premier Services contracts.
- Succeeded in executing a plan to position Premier Services with 80 Enterprise Agreement customers with a goal of 30 net new Premier contracts in Q4.
Confidential, LosAngeles, CA
- Recruited 20 new business partners in two years including Resellers, ISVs and Systems Integrators.
- Closed second largest deal in company history ($150,000) to replace Opalis as the third party automation vendor for Pitney Bowes Software in June, 2012.
- Achieved 100% of quota in 2012 ($1.16 M) via strategic recruitment, management and development of resellers.
- Closed opportunities in a variety of accounts in a direct sales role including Blistex.
- Provided leadership and guidance to top solution provider to achieve year on year growth of 175% in 2011.
- Contributed 1/8 ($70,000) of the revenue out of a sales team of five in historical best company month after only 6 months in March, 2011.
- Solely responsible for securing the company’s first reseller GSA contract through a new government reseller
Direct sales account executive, Ventura, CA
- Met management’s expectation of 5 systems sold in 12 months in 7 months.
- Built relationships with existing account base that led to be the second top performer, over 100% of quota, in February, 2010.
- Demonstrated ability to be a trusted advisor to a referral partner by closing a significant sale, $18,000, without ever engaging the customer directly.
- Completed product authorization within the first month of the role.
- Completed design training within the first month of the role, and exceeded manager’s expectation on typical learning curve.
Field channel account manager
- O vershot quarterly sales targets by as much as 127%. (2007-2008)
- Initiated the 1 st proactive marketing programs for top small to midsize resellers via executing the 1 st trip prize sales promotion that increased quarterly revenue by 25%.
- Drove Comlinx partner sales by securing funding that enabled start up, Comlinx, to become a certified Silver Level Partner.
- Created an on-boarding process and related documentation that significantly reduced the go-to-market time for new business partnerships.
- Brokered the allocation of 2 Confidential customers to the GlobalConnect portfolio.
- Closed the largest sale in GlobalConnect history. ($700,000)
- Upgraded 100% of the partner’s install base to current platforms. (2006-2007)
Field channel account manager
- Produced $20,150,000.
- Surpassed IP Communications target by 200% and security sales by 143%.
- Recognized by the Confidential Regional Vice President for contributing to 52.4% year-on-year growth.
- Developed the 1 st formal alignment mapping of Confidential / partner technical resources.
Field channel account manager, Redwood Shores, California
- Planned and executed sales-specific events that yielded 100+ leads for Dell; devised sales contests; increased incremental revenue to achieve a $2,625,000 sales quota. (2004-2005, Sydney)
- Recruited an average of 7 new partners per month. (2001-2004, Redwood Shores)
- Designed initiatives that convinced 75% of a strategic partner’s install base to move from the Informix platform to Oracle, as Manager of Government Channel Partners. (2001-2004, Redwood Shores)
- Ran on-site web seminars and solution sales campaigns with ISVs and resellers to contribute to exceeding quota. (120% of quota 2004), (125% of quota 2003)
- Booked $1,000,000+ in quarterly revenue via sales engagement with strategic ISVs, SIs, resellers and consulting firms. (2000-2001, Redwood Shores)
- Secured Perot Systems as a systems integrator for all products across Perot industry verticals, one of Oracle’s largest mid-market SI contracts. (2000-2001, Redwood Shores)
- Managed a community of 2,000 small and mid-size companies; added 200 new partners; up-sold alliances to higher levels of partnership and generated $3,000,000 in 8 months. (1999-2000, Redwood Shores)