Network Administrator offering in - depth understanding of IT infrastructure areas, particularly IT networks integration. Attentive with demonstrated success in initiating, tracking, reporting and closing projects.
Software: MS Office, MS Visio, Cisco CUCM, Cisco Jabber
Hardware: Ciena switches; Alcatel switches; Cisco routers, firewalls, switches, wireless controllers, & access points; Aruba access points; Checkpoint firewalls; Fortinet firewalls
Confidential, St. Paul, MN
- Provide full end to end support for customer networks and support.
- Manage and correlate multiple trouble reports
- Prodrive status’ on trouble with LEC and request escalation as needed
Platforms used: Cisco 18xx, 28xx, 19xx, 29xx, ISR43xx routers; ASR 9000 switches; Alcatel 7750, 7210 switches
Confidential, St. Paul, MN
Customer Service Specialist
- Install and provision Metro Ethernet
- Troubleshoot MPLS & EVC circuits
- Works with field technicians on new device turn up and new circuit turn ups
- Troubleshoot and escalate complex network problems
Platforms used: Ciena 39xx switches, Cisco 3750ME, 65xx, 76xx, ASR 9000 switches; Alcatel 7750, 7210 switches
Confidential, Edina, MN
Network Support Engineer
- Setup new user and maintain phone, voice mail, FOIP, and Jabber
- Track issues relating to VOIP, FOIP, & network via ticketing system
- Troubleshooting network connectivity issues remotely
- Move, Add, Changes of Cisco IP phones, routers, switches, & Meraki access points
Platforms used: Cisco 29xx & 28xx routers, 35xx & 36xx switches, CUCM 9, Meraki access points, Cisco Jabber
Confidential, Arden Hills, MN
Jr. Network Engineer
- Design, configure, and implement multi area Cisco networks for remote sites.
- Research & develop solutions for improved network performance and upgrades
- Coordinated networking hardware and cabling with outside vendors.
- Upgrading outdated network infrastructure to current WAN//LAN and security standards.
Platforms used: Cisco 19xx, 28xx, 29xx routers; 35xx, 36xx, 37xx, 45xx switches; Aruba 130 & 135 access points; Checkpoint 1140 firewalls
Confidential, St. Anthony, MN
Level 1+ Helpdesk Support
- Responded to all client requests for technical support by phone, email and ticketing system
- Conducted PC diagnostics to explore and resolve issues and give specialized help and support.
- Design, propose, and install of IT projects.
- Configured and installed routers, switches and wireless controllers.
- Maintained customer servers, computers, printers, cables and other equipment.
- Platforms used: Cisco 2950, 2960,3500, 3750, SG300 switches, 2600 routers, 1140 access points, 4400 wireless controller, 5500 ASA Firewall; Fortinet firewalls
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Computer Parts Technician
- Testing computers, laptops, and server for parts and putting into stock.
- Tearing down systems for good parts and recycling failed parts.
- Performed diagnostic tests and repaired malfunctioning hardware.
- Rebuilding of Dell PCs including imaging and replacement of parts per customer request.
- Testing computers and swapping out failed parts for good known parts.
- Performed desktop and laptop repairs for Dell, HP and Apple systems.