- Complete accurate and efficient reporting to Executive EVP
- Act as a liaison between branch management and divisional HQ partners
- Assist branch manager with business activities
- Maintain and organize schedule for EVP
- Maintain and develop Client Relationships on behalf of EVP
- Prepare and submit expense reimbursement reports and maintain expense accounts
- Plan and prepare team building events, company outings and parties
Human Resources Manager
- Responsible for all recruiting efforts, administered Discipline to employees, hired and terminated employees
- Orientation of Benefits, FMLA/Cobra/Workers Comp.
- Responsible for accuracy with time keeping
- Wrote policies and procedures for company, implemented new policies and procedures
- Enforced dress code and grooming policy
Human Resources Administrator
- Manage the HR staff, development of policy and procedures, managed office
- Recruiting - Prepare documents for City Council to approve positions, create postings for open positions, post jobs on various websites and social media, process all applicants, choose applicants for interviews, schedule interviews, conduct interviews, present offer letters and all pre-employment testing, conduct orientation, explained employee benefits
- Facilities Police and Firefighter testing both written and physical fitness
- Process applications, interview applicants, background checks, reference check
- Resolves departmental issues/concerns as well as employee issues/concerns as necessary
- Manage calendar for Director, schedule meetings, travel, expenses, etc.
- Schedule travel for Director of Administration
- Assist Director of Human Resources with payroll duties, wage statements work comp claims
- COBRA, FMLA, Retirement and exit interviews, grievance and dispute resolution
- Employee Relations
- Department liaison to assigned committees
- Knowledge of Work Comp, HIPPA & EEOC laws
- Plan, facilitate, and organize meetings, in house training, and employee events. (picnic’s, Holiday banquet, award ceremonies and presentations
- Research employee training needs
- Conduct in house training to employees
- Travel - Managed and opened two offices in St. Louis and in Kansas City
- Set up and facilitated meetings
- Negotiated contracts with hotels, famous people for guest appearances, catering
- Customer Service - Data entry, in house sales, mailings
- Sales - upgrade with patients/customers
- Tracking Sales Calls - in house as well as external tracking expenses and budget guidelines
- Prepared contracts for sales
- Analyze monthly call reports
- Analyze weekly, monthly trending reports
- Compare data for division, region and nationally generating reports for Regional Sales Director
- Examine raw data to produce attainment reports
- Attain percentage rankings for division, region and on a national basis
- Prepare Power Point Presentations
- Arrange all travel for Regional Sales Director
- Filter District Sales Managers and Sales Professional resumes
- Liaison between Sales Professionals, District Managers and the Regional Director
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate meetings across the US
- Negotiate contracts with hotels and conference facilities
- Approve expense reports for all District Sales Managers
- Track District Managers and Sales Professional attendance
- Personally responsible for a compliance increase of 40% in Fiscal 04/05
- Develop and analyze data to create new reports specifically geared for Trainer Development.
- Developed compliance regulations for global franchisees.
- Liaison between local office and international customers.
- Create and produce Aggregate Reports on yearly, quarterly & monthly basis.
- Develop a tracking system to track the ACCET institutions as well as for internal Confidential Franchisee’s.
- Implemented new Course Evaluation Forms to the field.
- Design, create & analyze specialized reports as requested for Franchises.
- Monthly billing for entire office - accounts payable/receivable.
- Invoicing to our customers
- Approve and coordinate all travel arrangements.
- Approve and submit all expense reports.
- Convert all expenses in international monies into US dollars.
- Proofread for other department manuals
- Accomplished data base
- Managed office
Executive Assistant to Vice President/Office Manager
- Assisted the Vice President of North America and Europe with field operations, special projects and administrative support. Was a team member dedicated to the success of the expansion of the Confidential organization and committed to exceeding the expectations of our sponsor network and increasing global revenue
- Worked as a liaison between European Sponsors and Confidential & Confidential, Inc. to improve the relationship between them.
- Orientated new employees, interviewed potential candidates and was in charge of purchasing all office equipment, furniture, phone systems, etc.
- Processed all accounts payable, approved and arranged all travel arrangements
- Familiarize new employees with the proper understanding of insurance issues and policies and procedures.
- Edited and proofread proposals for our Marketing Department.
- Updated, revised and tracked marketing materials.
- Arranged marketing meetings.
- Set up appointments for Sales Team.
- Set up quarterly training calendar, reviewed and edited for printing
- Composed correspondence, i.e. cover letters, thank your letters, introduction letters
- Reviewed and edited all company business cards, for printing
- Supervised receptionist
- Retrieve E-Mail and distribute Service Request Form to all managers
- Supervised Technical Support Specialist with contract codes