- Seeking a challenging and diverse career position with an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Possesses a strong work ethic, integrity and sound judgment; interacts effectively with all levels of management and staff.
- Responsible, self - motivated, an achiever, and demonstrates initiative and ingenuity to accomplish task.
- Excellent problem-solver, team player, and adaptable to new ideas.
- Strong leadership skills for any line of business.
Driver Messenger Armed
Confidential, Clarksburg, MD
- Responsible for the transport of coin, currency, and other valuables.
- Responsible for customer interaction as to issue and receive receipts of confirmation from customers to verify the transfer of valuables.
- Must maintain the highest degree of security and control at all times.
- Must be alert and aware of their surroundings to prevent any losses.
- Must inspect Vehicles prior to going on route to make sure they are in a safe condition.
Associate Tape Back-up Technical Support Specialist
Confidential, Chantilly, Virginia
- Daily monitoring and troubleshooting of tape drive issues in L700, SL500 and SL3000 libraries using SL Console, CommVault and NetBackup applications
- Perform scratch tape remediation in CommVault and NetBackup environments.
- Created a weekly report for monitoring of backup tape usage and availability.
- Resolved physical BAD tape issues
Confidential, Alexandria, Virginia
- Convert all paper documents to include Plats, Quitclaims, Deeds, sketches, Construction Plans, Vacations, Abandonment, and other legal documents into digital format and update database.
- Assist with the review of on Street Acceptance package and enter data into the DACHS database at Initial review.
- Assist in maintaining an accurate and up to date Route Number Database for use by all VDOT Sections.
- Update to be complete as a part of the review.
- Assist with the review of legal documents, including Plats, Quitclaims, Deeds, Sketches, Construction Plans, Vacations, Abandonment and Land Use Agreements, associated with the acceptance of new streets into the VDOT maintenance system.
- Insure that all new street dedications are contiguous to streets currently maintained by VDOT.
- Assist with the development of a list of deficiencies when reviewing subdivision packages for requires plats, deeds and quit claims.
- Prioritize multiple assignments with scheduled time frame.
Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Confidential, Dulles, Virginia
- Shipped packages thru FedEx, UPS, and DHL.
- Responsible for the safe loading and unloading of the materials.
- Made deliveries to museums, and picked up materials from vendors.
- Managed supplies and inventories for fabrication shop.
- Qualified forklift instructor/operator.
- Assisted with set up of computers and network.
- Outstanding employee for getting the job done.
Maintenance / Shop Helper Fabrication
Confidential, Dulles, Virginia
- As a shop helper I performed many tasks from cleaning the shop to performing operational / routine maintenance, checking and replacing air filters and parts, made truck deliveries and pick-up.
- Assisted the IT department installing computers, trouble shooting, and daily back-ups.
- Assisted cabinetmakers, Metal Shop, and the Paint shop with cutting, sanding, painting, and building with wood, metal, and Plexiglas . .
Digital Press Technician
Confidential, Sterling, Virginia
- Operated and maintained OCE Demand Steam Twin printers and roll system cutters.
- Sent orders from reprint tool to server and to Docutech 8160 printers (Xerox).
- Performed troubleshooting for technical problems.
- Checked copy quality against proof for quality control
Confidential, Fairfax, Virginia
- Managed all operational and administrative requirements for security operations, including training, appearance and conduct of a thirty-three-member security force located at four facilities worth over $200 million dollars.
- Used X-ray machines, hand-held scanners and physical screening for weapons, explosives, and contraband.
Federal Police Officer/Security Protective Services
Confidential, McLean, Virginia
- Completed an intensive eight-week training program at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC). An appointed United States Special Police Officers.
- Ensured compliance with federal laws, agency rules and security regulations and directives.
- Provided for the protection of agency personnel, classified material, and facilities.
- Ensured the proper handling and transportation of classified materials.
- Performed operational maintenance and testing on all access control systems.
- Conducted security screening patrols and provided response to fire, medical, and law enforcement emergencies.
- Recommended for meritorious promotion to Sergeant
Marine Corp Intelligence Specialist (E-7)/Reserves
- Gathered and interpreted appropriate information, and assisted commander in decision-making process.
- Served 13 years of active duty as an infantryman with increasing responsibilities.
- Extremely reliable and dependable to accomplish any assigned task; received a noteworthy on the personnel and drill inspection as well as my squad 1984.
- Served as the NCOIC of the Air Station’s Consolidated ID Card issue/Temporary Lodging Allowance/DEERS section. In this high visibility position, was able to display decisiveness and excelled in separating emotion from rationality when dealing with irate customers 85-87. Verify Documents and updated information into the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (Deer system). Verified information and issued I.D. Cards for all personnel including retirees and American Samoa.