- 1099 - etc
- Pivot Table
Senior Tax Accountant
Confidential, Manhattan, NY
- Prepare federal and state tax returns for corporations, partnerships and individuals
- Prepare and analyze sales tax reports for clients, ensuring tax returns are filled in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annually closings and financial statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow, Profit & Loss Report and Trial Balance Report).
- Analyze the General Ledger and identify irregularities, resolve issues with clients and make corrective journal entries when necessary.
- Prepare bank reconciliations and oversee the accurate posting of all cash receipts.
- Prepare information for companies for their payroll audit and UI audit.
- Train accounting interns to perform professional works for clients.
Confidential, Manhattan, N Y
- Process over 200 timesheets on bi-weekly basis, ensuring payments pertaining to Shift, Overtime, Holiday,etc…
- Prepare and process for review the SMHN Lump Sum Payments (TPS).
- Release addition to and reduction to pay through ATLS.
- Correspond to employee inquiry form regarding various types of payments and inquiries regarding time balances.
- Service the Payroll window as needed on a daily basis.
Confidential, Brooklyn, NY
- Prepare financial statements for clients from raw data via QuickBooks financial software.
- Prepare and balance payrolls for over 30 companies with more than 150 employees via CFS.
- File over 100 individual and corporation tax returns on monthly basis.
- Represent for clients to negotiate with IRS to solve tax issues: obtain tax return refund, help clients to reduce tax due and tax penalty legally.
- Check accounting documents for completeness, mathematical accuracy and consistency.