- Excellent time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical with excellent creative problem - solving skills
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work in a team driven environment
- Motivated and always willing to learn new things
- Independent and self-sufficient in handling tasks
- Microsoft Applications
- Network Security Penetration Testing
- PC Architectures
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Performed an integral part of a research team to create a novel design, protecting the vulnerabilities of Industrial control systems and critical infrastructure systems.
- Implemented prototype design, as well as documented findings for future publication of research paper.
IT Analyst (Intern)
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Served as Critical Tier 1 and Tier 2 helpdesk and troubleshooting support analyst for end users.
- Assisted in managing servers, and clients using active directory.
- Created project reports and SOP’s for all training and inventory requests.
- Assisted in Desktop and remote access support for over 500 employees.
- Setup and tested LAN connectivity for remote sites during convention centers seminars.
- Replaced/Repaired hard drives and memory units on damage hardware.
- Assisted users with conference calls, new accounts, and voicemail resets.