Driven professional seeking an Executive Assistant position to utilize extensive knowledge in managerial skills, information flow, and problem solving in a dynamic environment to positively benefit this reputable organization.
- Assisted in planning and executing the grand opening of a commercial office building.
- Acting property manager of 26,000 sqft building.
- Maintains day to day operations and accounting.
- Manages contractors and vendors projects for location.
- Assists in office space leasing.
- Facilitates and fosters relationships with clients.
- Plans and executes internal networking events.
Guest Service Team LeadResponsibilities:
- Managed seventy employees to provide efficient and attentive checkout in order to drive sales and increase customer satisfaction.
- Liaison between customers and upper management to ensure excellent service and experience.
- Interviewed and hired new talent for the team.
- Provided team with training, coaching, and support.
- Managed ten employees to ensure they were meeting brand standards for product knowledge and customer experience.
- Managed outgoing sales and inventory process.
- Conducted monthly loss prevention audits and quarterly store audits.
- Ensured store metrics were achieved on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
Front End Department SupervisorResponsibilities:
- Managed fifteen employees; responsible for accurate, prompt, and friendly checkout.
- Ensured customer experience at checkout was fast and solved any problems relating to customer experience.
- Ensured front end achieved daily goals of creating store and brand loyalty through our membership and credit cards.
- Maintained front end inventory.
- Responsible for maintaining zero cash lost from front end tills and safe.
Sales Floor AssociateResponsibilities:
- Certified trainer of new employees in all core roles.
- Supported all areas of the store in order to drive sales and customer satisfaction.
- Implemented strategies and procedures to better inform employees and management of the current sales metrics.
- Received excellent feedback from the district manager and VP regarding improved electronics sales, product knowledge, and proactive attitude.
- Responsible for inventory management and display integrity.
- Ensured supply chain was free of defective product.
- Responsible for maintaining customer satisfaction in the department.