- Managed Southgate and Monroe territory to promote hospice services to assisted living facilities, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities and physicians. Established new accounts with doctors and skilled nursing locations. Position eliminated due to limited territory potential.
- Responsible for developing new accounts and supporting existing accounts in the south east Michigan territory (Detroit). Our clients include physicians, homecare, hospitals, infusion and nursing facilities
- Since joining Omni I have consistently exceeded the sales goal projections and developed many new accounts.
- Currently 107% of goal
- 40% of current accounts are new accounts closed due to my work.
- Successfully launched new infusion products program for Beaumont/Oakwood
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
Hospital and Field Sales RepresentativeResponsibilities:
- Launched: Ditropan XL, 2001 and Flexeril 5mg, 2003
- Achieved greatest market share improvement for hypertension sales, 2000
- Ranked #1 in the district for market share growth, 2000
- Successful in obtaining preferred formulary status at Henry Ford Health Centers and Spectrum Health
- Left because the product was sold to Confidential & Confidential and our contract was cancelled.
Homecare Sales ManagerResponsibilities:
- Reorganized all sales management processes in respect to homecare division.
- Instituted new CRM program for tracking and reporting.
- Recovered all major clients lost previously reinforced marketing message.
- 90% increase in sales achieved.
- Position was eliminated due to restructure of hospital system.
- Hospital in danger of closure, became fastest growing in health system.
- Changed image of hospital services with clients and streamlined admitting process.
- 200% increase in sales and established relationships with local hospitals and clinics.
- Recruited by Confidential .
Territory Manager - Schering ProjectResponsibilities:
- Successfully coordinated calls with Schering representatives and met requirements for monthly territory share increases. Represented Nasonex and Clarinex to primary care physicians.
- Left when contract was terminated. This was a temporary assignment.
Specialty Territory ManagerResponsibilities:
- Accomplished formulary status at Toledo Children’s Hospital, Devos Children’s Hospital, and Riley Children’s Hospital and facilitated P&T review process at multiple other hospitals.