Senior Professional responsible for building effective relationships that result in high - levels of satisfaction and retention and acts in Confidential consultative manner across all functions of business to ensure the organization optimizes financial, technical, and operational performance.
- Health Care (HMO/ Confidential /CMS) ( Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, Dual/SNP, Payer, Provider, Confidential )
- Public Sector (CMS, State/local Governments, USDA, USAID, DOD)
- Financial Services, Manufacturing, Consumer goods
- Finance Transformation/ Financial Reporting/ERP implementations Financial Systems(Oracle, SAP)
- Business process Redesign for AR, AP, Close.
- Management and execution of strategic organizational change programs such as mergers & acquisitions, globalization, etc.
- Health Care (Private/Public sector( Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, SNP, CMS, Payer, Provider)
- Finance Operations, Premium Reconciliation, Claims processing, and Revenue Maximization.
- Org. Transformation, Change Management, Business Process redesign.
- Market Growth, Shared Services, and Provider relations.
- Management & Team Building
- Account management, Customer Success, Business Development
- Microsoft Office Professional Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
- SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle Financials, Facets
North Highland Consulting Manager
- Leading business process redesign efforts focused on healthcare ops finance, systems, and compliance.
- Leading Account Management/Customer Success teams
- Managing client relationships for top revenue accounts
- Working with Sales to assist in client presentations, proposal development and onboarding of delivery teams
- Managing team of 12 consultants
- Leading discovery and planning for corporate finance transformation/ establishing shared service center of excellence.
- Process focus (Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, and Record to Report.)
- Involved in Confidential practice.
Director Global Finance
- Leading internal finance transformation focused on AR and AP.
- Leading post Confidential & Confidential transition for international and domestic efforts
- Establishing internal consulting organization to lead improvement efforts in process, technology, and human capitol
- Managing team of Business analysts, PMO managers and international contractors.
- Lead transformations in process/technology/strategy/finance/ compliance
- Lead the finance/operations/technology/compliance teams in managing various aspects of the organization’s functions.
- Guiding the management and execution of strategic organizational change programs such as mergers & acquisitions (Due Diligence, Transition planning).
- Helping manage and execute medium- to large-scale change programs related to the implementation of system (e.g., SAP, Oracle, etc.) and/or process changes within diverse organizations.
- Provided expertise in process improvement, financial analysis and management, program and change management, organizational redesign, requirements analysis, and performance measures.
- Managed the achievement of key project goals and objectives and milestones and contribute functional expertise to client deliverables.
- Implement, lead, and maintains compliance program and related regulatory oversight activities
- Account Management/ Business Development
- Execution of financial policies and strategy as established by the Board of Directors.
- Financial Strategic Plan development and maintenance.
- Supervise the development and administration of Confidential, Confidential policies and plans
- Provide leadership in the achievement of financial and operational performance objectives and expectations including revenue growth, operational margin targets, effective expense management and overall efficiency measures.
- Evaluation and assessment of growth and operational initiatives as well as the evaluation, development and implementation of strategic programs and service lines, capital acquisition and technological investment.
- Strategize and drive process improvements.
- Issue financial and operating reports and ensure accurate appraisal, interpretation, and analysis of financial results and provide analysis, interpretation, and justification of budgets, forecasts, and long-range plans.