A unique mix of business management and healthcare information technology experience spanning Operations Management, IT Infrastructure, and Meaningful Use Projects. Passionate about customer service, end user experience, and EHR impact. Proven record of delivering actionable items on - time and on-budget. Strong inter-departmental communication skills. Familiar with ITIL and PMP practices.
- Project planning/management
- Process Analysis
- Budget Development
- Team/Concesus Building
- Project Documentation
- Change/risk Management
- Requirements Modeling
- Networking Administration
Client Service Manager
- Managed diverse crew of 25+ technology experts spanning Application, Windows, Database, Citrix, and Network to deliver on SLAs for performance and response to cases.
- Oversaw annual Application Upgrade projects, hardware uplifts, and several data center migrations.
- Led upgrade and scheduled downtime activities requiring coordination with all towers, including server moves and uplifts.
- Participated in daily Change Advisory Board meetings to insure availability and reliability of applications and systems.
- Partnered with health system executives to drive performance metrics.
- Led weekly meetings with IT directors to identify issues and areas of improvement.
Confidential, Rochester, MI
- Served as point of contact for trouble tickets, change requests, projects, inventory management, and proactive walkthroughs dealing with all hospital departments.
- Gained exposure to enterprise networks and systems, including network infrastructure, storage systems, Citrix configuration, VMWare hardware builds, access security, and data center operations.
- Key participant in project planning for network core upgrade, data center reorganization (server moves), and new tower construction projects.
- Performed proof of concept exploration for network and server monitoring system (Spiceworks) to proactively respond to resource and congestion issues.
- Coordinated multiple departments involving application, Intel server, network, field, and telecom groups to facilitate the timely completion of FEaC projects.
- Created IS estimates, managed project budgets, scheduled resources, and communicated client’s clinical needs to IS personnel.
- Implemented Smart Room vision at Harper Hospital, involving the planning and implementation of network cabling, data closet build-outs, and wireless surveys to accommodate bedside charting, bed monitoring, telemetry, and real-time location services.
- Acclimated quickly to the environment, and earned the trust and respect of key players.
- Used effective communication to manage customer expectations and over-deliver on schedules.
- Frequently called upon to handle issues in political or sensitive environments.
- Contributed to the success of the department through presentation and peer mentoring skills.
- Contributed to the success of the company by using analytical and research skills to develop new processes or identify cost-saving opportunities (recovered approx. $60,000 in licensing fees in 2009).