- 6+ years of total experience on Design, implementation, and education on SailPoint build processes, code migration, and source control use.
- Good experience on Java technologies including Java, JSP, Servlet, Struts, JAX - WS.
- Experience working on SailPoint IdentityIQ and worked on different kinds of connectors like Delimited File,JDBC,LDAP,AD, Oracle Application Direct.
- Experience in generating custom Reports and perform upgrade from various version of sailpoint.
- Involved on Developing custom SailPoint Rules and Workflows as per the business/ Clients need.
- Have good experience in Software Development Life Cycle Entailing Requirement analysis, design, development, testing and trouble shooting.
- Involved in participating in self-code review, client code review, and making and writing proper documentation as per client request.
- Co-ordinate with onsite/offsite team members to discuss business requirements, design, estimation, and implementation.
Identity and Access Management: Sail point IIQ
Operating systems: Windows, Linux
Databases: Oracle, MySQL DB2
Application/Web servers: Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere
Other Utilities: IDE (Eclipse, NetBeans)
Confidential, Richardson, TX
SailPoint Implementation Engineer
- On-boarding complex application to satisfy business requirement also Design SailPoint deployment and solution architectures.
- Perform Integration with multiple applications such as AD, Exchange, RDBMS, and Flat File & LDAP. communicate the functions, capabilities, and processes of proposed enterprise IAM programs with clients and users.
- Build and Configure SailPoint in-built tasks like aggregation, ID refresh, schedule tasks, correlation, etc.
- Have done customizations in business process/workflow, reports, in IIQ console to add new commands.
- Development of key modules and custom requirements in the project. Perform User Access Administration using Active Directory. Implementing the provisioning feature of SailPoint IIQ by using various connectors.
- Manage User Access/Login Security to sail Point Applications.
- Modifications were done in their existing active sync process to manage the users.
- Coordinating with the Clients / on-site team for gathering enhancement requirements, status updates and issue handling.
- Developed workflows and Application Connectors
- Involved in test cases preparation and setting up test environment.
- Used IQService as part of IdentityIQ 6.x for Active Directory (AD) provisioning.
- Responsible for training new team members in the project
- Conducted internal and external training in Sailpoint IIQ for new projects.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Identity and access Management Developer (SailPoint)
- Configuring SailPoint to their existing applications.
- Identity cleansing by analyzing orphan, dormant users.
- Implement REST classes using SailPoint Rest Application.
- Implementation of Password management of SailPoint IIQ.
- Managing concerns and queries raised by business through helpdesk.
- Deletion of dormant accounts and orphan accounts based on risk assessment.
- Creation of manual identities in Sailpoint IIQ for temporary/contract staffs. Create identity Life Cycle workflows, defining life cycle events.
- Involved on Writing Java BeanShell scripts, Rules.
- Management of certification by creating populations, certifier workgroups, escalation workgroups and scheduling quarterly user entitlement reviews to control access and prepare materials for audit.
- Tested the Module (Manually) to ensure the application is working fine.
- Handling Joiners, movers, leavers process for high risk business areas by provisioning, de-provisioning and amending accesses within 24 hours SLA.
- Group configuration for provisioning, certification and Remediation requests.
- Management of risk by analyzing key risk areas and then logging self-identified risks to follow up on the counter measures Using IIQConsole for operations such as checkout, import, connector Debug etc.,
- Involved in code walk through, tuning and code recycling.
- Coordination among development and QA teams for the smooth delivery of the product.
- Releasing the Builds to QA Team in a phase wise manner.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Designed user interfaces, object model, application server logic and schema by analyzing requirements.
- Used J2EE patterns for designing applications. Involved in development of Reusable Components (Java Beans) such as Pricelist, Stock Rates, material beans and many other attributes which affect the display of the stock Pricing.
- Developed SQL queries, Joins with JDBC API to access data.
- Developed Action Form and Action classes and used Action Errors for error reporting.
- Utilized the String tokenizer and collections in JSP
- Used struts html, logic, bean tags in JSP’S
- Involved in creations of Applets using Visual cafe’s make Applet utility.
- Some sample tests were incorporated using Multi-Threaded Java Applets, Java Scripts were used for playing audio clips and to the make the price lists interactive to the User.