Multifaceted senior - level professional with over 30 years of experience in all aspects of facilities management and area operations within the service industry. Skilled in collaboration with all cross-functional units of the organization to achieve business and financial objectives. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as a dynamic team leader with strong ability to navigate regional group initiatives. Instrumental in managing performance, streamlining business models, implementing strategic solutions, improving processes, and driving overall growth/productivity.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Profit & Revenue Growth
- P&L Accountability / Reconciliation
- R&M Budgets / Capital Improvement
- Corporate Sales Gross Profit Margins
- Business Development
- Strategic Planning & Analysis
- Marketing Tactics / Campaigns
- Vendor Management / Relations
- Team Building & Leadership
- Staff Training & Development
- Management Mentorship
- Performance Analysis
Confidential, Livonia, MI
- Spearheaded P&L reconciliation and customer metrics with full accountability for maximizing revenue, minimizing overhead, driving corporate sales gross profit margins, and achieving operating results objectives.
- Collaborated with marketing team on developing special assignments and orchestrating community events.
- Championed a General Manager to an Area Director promotion. Successfully cultivated two Certified Training Managers and promoted two General Managers, one Assistant Manager, and seven Shift Supervisors.
- Instrumental in assisting operational SOP of one store renovation project and two full-scope new store openings.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Facilities Services Manager
- Held complete fiscal accountability for Asset R&M Budget in excess of $1M annually. Pioneered all facets (planning, scheduling, finance options) of Capital Improvement Projects.
- Managed daily correspondence with regional and national vendors supporting operations for 10 District Managers throughout 123 retail store locations across two states.
- Instrumental in directing five year on cycle renovations, 27 store deconstructions, and seven store relocations. Facilitated operations with 60 new store openings and turnover processes.
- Served as LEED Commissioning Agent and Regional Lead on Quality Assurance and vendor Service Level Agreement. Managed all facets of fixed asset register, utilities, and landlord relations.
Store Operations Manager
- Cultivated/promoted six Store Managers and 16 Shift Supervisors. Promoted three Shift Supervisors into Retail Management Training Program. Completed DISK Test and Master Classroom Facilitator of Managing Priorities course and achieved a 100% passing rate as Instructor of Certified Food Safety Manager course.
- Served as Regional Lead on Community involvement / Quality Assurance initiatives and Manager of the Quarter, Local Community Hero Award and Starbuckian recipient.