- 15+ years of experience in the call center and office administration environment.
- Excellent customer service, oral and written skills.
- Extremely energetic, dependable, and self - motivated individual with strong work ethic and integrity.
- Exceed personal and professional skills through formal and challenging opportunities.
- Demonstrate strengths in account management and case auditing.
- Expertise in resolving escalated customer service issues.
- Displays positive attitude and excel with dealing with the public.
- Ability to learn rapidly and adapt quickly to changing situations.
- Detail oriented, with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially ability to listen and understand what is being described
- Working knowledge of Remedy ticket system; creating, updating and closing tickets
- Experience with computer terms and excellent customer service operations.
- Proficient using MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, Power Point, Share Point and Outlook.
- Adaptable to work in a varied, fast paced exciting, ever changing environment.
- Strong presentation and collaboration skills and can communicate all aspects of the job requirements, including the creation of formal documentation.
- Strong problem solving, time management, organizational skills and technical support.
- Effectively communicate information, both verbally and written, to end users and executive management, understanding when to speak up and deliver an assertive message in support of the project.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, and takes initiative in performing tasks.
- Team player, able to work professionally and collaboratively with the Government Clients and other contract members of the project team.
- Highly experienced in Medicaid, CHIP and other commercial insurance programs.
Tier 1 Contact Center Representative
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Provide face-to-face expert advice, guidance and interpretation on policies to matters relating to those services.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Practice active listening in order to take each customer’s concerns seriously, fully understands the issue and then provides appropriate resolution or appropriate direction for next steps whether the contact is by telephone, email, web-based systems or written correspondence.
- Provides technical assistance to Consumers and Small Business members with password resets, security question resets and Microsoft Outlook set-up.
- Provide customers with an unbiased presentation of programs to assist customers with application and eligibility requirements and program questions; transferring callers to other Call Center units as needed.
- Communicate clear and concise case processing information to the customer.
- Multi-tasks by simultaneously communicating with the customer while researching their case and documenting the call.
- Learn and refine programs and computer navigation skills in response to updated policy and computer systems.
- Faxing and scanning documents using Xerox copier machine.
- Documents all customer encounters in clear and concise records using Salesforce.
- Meets individual performance standards including the confidentiality and security of information.
- Assists and resolve technical issues related to applications and eligibility determination for the Exchange and Medicaid.
- Accepts telephone applications for MAGI and Confidential -based Medicaid.
- Enrolls individuals into qualified health plans ( Confidential ) and resolving issues related to the enrollment of individuals.
- Refers individuals enrolling in Confidential for all financial transaction related issues.
- Informs and educates consumers about the Exchange.
- Train new employees on proper use of Avaya phone system, DCAS and Salesforce database.
Call Center Supervisor
Confidential, Largo MD and Reston, VA
- Worked directly with customers to resolve issues - by chat, email, face-to face or phone.
- Documented interactions in customer database.
- Analyzed data and prepare reports for various projects.
- Think outside the box to see a bigger picture.
- Presented new ideas and suggestions.
- Worked independently as well as a team player.
- Mentored and trained new hires.
- Handled customer escalations as necessary.
- Supervised 15-20 employees providing customer service and retention.
- Implemented disciplinary action when applicable.
- Fraud Screening with Confidential , using public records for Confidential