Seeking opportunities in designing cutting edge technologies in embedded hardware design position including digital and analog circuit design using(Pspice, Ltspice, DX Designer, Cadence & PADS Logic), PCB design using(Mentor graphics PADS, Allegro PCB editor & Eagle), Firmware design using (C, C++, JAVA), IOT, digital signals processing, power systems, power electronics, microelectronics, electromagnetism & quantum Mechanics.
- PCB Design, PADS layout, ALLEGRO, BOM generation and maintenance.
- Expert level experience working with Java C & C++ languages .
- Capable of designing Analog and Digital Circuits using Pspice, Ltspice, DX Designer and Part Quest.
- Executing test plan using lab equipment’s(DMMs, Power Supply, Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, Frequency counter
- Oscilloscope, data acquisition software’s, Signal Generator . . .)
- Prototype calibration.
Sr. Electrical Design Engineer
- Designed Power system controller that has 98% efficiency.
- Draw schematic design for power controller system using Cadence.
- Developed Prototype Design Using Solid Edge
- Used Allegro PCB Editor to design PCB layout.
- Utilized code composer studio to write firmware for MSP430 MCU.
- Designed cloud based GUI using CCS that enabled user interface with the controller.
J r. Electrical Design Engineer
- Designed different kind of PCB using Mentor graphics PADS layout and draw Circuits Using PADS logic.
- Use Design rules for EMC for mixed signal PCB.
- Design Iot Devices using advanced microcontroller.
- Write Firmware for The systems using C
- Designed RF embedded systems.
- Tested different kind of PCBA for functionality.
- Wrote and executed test plans that are used by technicians to test prototypes.
- Implemented RF circuit for testing RF sensor.
- Used different RF sensing techniques to implement RF analog hardware.
- Use MATLAB to process data to come up with transfer function that can be used in the Firmware.
- Implement temperature sensor in different applications.
- Developed Firmware’s for PIC microcontrollers using MPLAP X IDE.
- Designed Power supply in mixed signal PCB.
- Analyzed different RF circuits using SPICE.
- Implemented USART serial communication to communicate sensor with a PC.
- Designed a sensors that uses SPI and I2C communication protocol and wrote the firmware for it.
- Utilized frequency counter to measure the tolerance of RF hardware through temprature.
- Applied different technics to manipulate audio visual data in MATLAB.
- Used network analyzer and data acquisition software for testing.
- Designed 4 to20 mA Transmitter and calibrated the prototypes.
- Perform Electrical Calculations for replacing components for manufacturing.
- Prepare test plan and perform test for unit and system testing.
- Prepared process sheet for technicians to assembled a prototype for client.
- Perform root cause analysis of equipment failures.
- Implemented C, C++ and JAVA to develop different programs to solve complex Engineering equations.
- Design digital/analog circuits and develop working Prototype.
- Develop 2 layer copper etched PCB for prototyping.
- Utilized MATLAB to calculate different set of Data and calculation needed for the Design of a prototype.
- Design 4 layer USB powered system and Developed a board that enables CAN communication.
- Use DSP technics to achieve a specific goal.
- Applied programs to MATLAB to visualize a Data distribution.
- Design PCB using PADS DX Designer to integrate Design and Database for Data Driven Business.
- Develop Android app in JAVA using Android studio.
- Download, install, configure, and update SQL server 2012 for different workstations.
- Maintain and administer the data base of the company.
- Used Mentor graphics PADS to design portable hardware’s.
- Create complex T - SQL (Transact SQL) Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Security Management (Secure the database from SQL injection and other type of security treats).
- Create logins, grant and control access to different components of the data base for the employees and clients.
- Design a strategy to solve problems related to backup and recovery of the database.
- Automate reoccurring jobs using the maintenance tool and monitor the performance of the database.
- Grantee high availability and disaster recovery using mirroring, log shipping and replication.
Confidential, Blacksburg, VA
RF software/ cognitive radio researcher
- Participated in wireless at VT research experience.
- Developed a model of locating a transmitter inside a building using a wireless test-bed (CORNET).
- Applied my skill of using oscilloscope together with basic instrumentation and measurements to accomplish my goal in the research.
- Applied my digital signal processing(DSP) skills to analyze the data I got from the experiments.
- Generated RF signal using signal generator and cone shaped antenna.
- Designed dial tone signal decoder using tool.
- Measured RF/MW measurements using wireless nods.
- Used GNU radio companion to design simple radios that receive AM and FM signals.
- Utilized GNU radio to collect data from a wireless node.
- Worked with different type of antennas, digital to analog converter and analog to digital converter.
- Participated in a National Student Solar Spectrograph Competition (Sponsored by NASA).
- Utilized the Pro/Engineer Wildfire 4.0 tool to design the body of the Spectrograph .
- Programmed the analysis of the received light spectrum using C programming language and MATLAB .
- Analyzed light pollution reduction filters.
Confidential, College Park, MD
Digital /Analog Circuits designer/Lab Assistant
- Administered the design(using Pro/Engineer Wildfire 4.0 ) and construction of hovercraft.
- Readied and organized equipment for physics and circuit labs in Physics and Engineering Departmen t.
- Designed complex Ac circuit, did transient and nodal analysis.
- Designed and implemented elementary switching POS(product of sums) and SOP(sum of products) circuits.
- Made encryption sequence detector, addition and subtraction circuits.
- Structured operational amplifier circuits.
- Designed vote counter, synchronous counter, and timer circuits.