MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Outlook, MS Access, MATLAB, JGRASP, NetBeans, Visual Studio, AutoCad, Java language, Confidential ++, Confidential #, SQL, Assembly, SQL Server, SQL Server Management Studio, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Salesforce, WebEx
- Conduct conversion/upgrade process by importing packages, running queries and store procedures in SQL Server Management Studio(SSMS) on client’s servers using remote WebEx sessions.
- Initiate test environment during business hours and production during non - business hours in order to begin data backup, restore, programming, testing, and data considerations.
- Analyze and identify complex problems with Confidential software and/ or client data and/ or the particular software module by creating and dropping tables, recreating indexes, checking and changing data type, optimizing disk spaces for log files.
- Work in collaboration with other software engineers, management and client stakeholders using Salesforce(CRM Platform) to determine course of action, short term resolves, problem areas, and all possible solutions.
- Document all analyses and actions using for conversion/upgrade calls using documentation protocols such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Investigated and resolve customers returns, refunds and complaints on a timely basis to ensure customer satisfaction
- Created pivot tables and charts using Excel worksheet to achieve analytical goals.
- Communicated with customers and internal support to strategize improvement in production, sales, logistics and others as necessary.
- Used Inflow Inventory CRM to add new product in the database to get sales reports and keep the product information and sales organized.
- Maintain a company database utilizing MS SQL Server Management Studio and MS SQL Server Data Tools.
- Developed SQL queries, store procedures and views to support reporting requirements.
- Developed reports utilizing SSRS (Data tools).
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Developed reports for Management Department: Conducted necessary meetings with reports users, gathered reports requirements, developed SQL queries utilizing MS Access 2010, produced the MS Excel connection wizard to connect to MS Access database. Modeled data in Excel to display reports as per customer requirements. Developed reports for Finance Department: Gathered the requirements to begin report development by conducting one on one and team meetings. Modeled data in Excel workbook. Developed customized SQL queries utilizing MS Access query tool. Connected these specialized queries to Excel utilizing the connection tool in MS Excel. Developed other MS Access queries that are being used utilizing the copy and paste feature.
- Developed reports for the Inventory Department: After conducting the requirements gathered in meetings, I documented all necessary functional requirements in MS Word for future reference. Designed and created an MS Access database to hold inventory stock items. Imported all the inventory items from existing MS Excel workbooks and developed all queries for reports. Designed MS Access reports utilizing the report designer in MS Access. Tested all queries, made corrections and created the final report of inventory requirements.