- Administrative and Management professional with more than 20 years of experience in diverse industries and organizational environments.
- Candidate has a broad range of dynamic and transferable skills including government contracting, proposal writing, project coordination, and program management.
- Proud veteran with four years of honorable service in the Confidential .
Administrative Support, Travel Arrangement, Contract Administration, Customer Account Management, Technical & Business Writing, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Visio, and SharePoint), Project Coordination, Procurement, Budget Tracking & Reporting, Meeting & Event Planning, Training & Instruction, Public Speaking & Presentations Team Leadership, Direct Supervision, New Hire On - boarding, Negotiation & Conflict Management, Resume Writing, Career Coaching, Staffing & Hiring, Employee Relations, Sales & Marketing, Social Networking, Internet Research, Performance Coaching
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Developed and launched an employment services program at a non-profit school for English as a Second Language serving 2,500 adult immigrants per year.
- Wrote resumes and cover letters, completed job applications, and conducted practice job interviews to assist immigrants in gaining part-time and full-time employment in the Washington, DC metro area.
- Organized field trips to job fairs and prepared job seekers to speak with prospective employers and discuss their skills and qualifications in a clear and concise manner.
- Trained volunteers to work one-on-one with job seekers to help them practice for job interviews.
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
- Provided direct administrative support to the Senior Vice President of the Power Services division of the 250-person engineering firm.
- Support included frequent and complex domestic and international travel arrangements, schedule management and calendaring, expense reporting, drafting and editing of documents and correspondence, preparation of materials for meetings, and interfacing with other staff and clients on behalf of the executive.
- Drafted proposals, contracts, statements of work, task authorizations, and other administrative documents for internal routing and presentation to clients. Served as the liaison between the accounting department and the client’s representative.
- Provided occasional administrative support (on an as needed basis) for 20 other engineers at the company.
- Compiled and formatted revenue and employee productivity data into a division forecast report every month.
IT Project Manager and Team Lead
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Managed a team of 4 contractors providing on-site information technology services and customer account management at the Confidential in Bethesda, Maryland.
- Served as the primary point of contact for the Chief Information Officer / Confidential at Confidential on all matters pertaining to our contract, including project status updates, budget and funding and invoicing, negotiation of Confidential rates and contract extension, personnel issue resolution, purchasing, business analysis and project management.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Managed the calendar, email inbox, domestic and international travel arrangements, and expense reporting for the Head of Information Systems.
- Drafted and / or edited PowerPoint presentations, memos and outgoing e-mail messages for Head of IS.
- Tracked and reported budgetary spending and burn rates for all IT projects.
Confidential, Research Triangle Park, NC
- Managed the calendar for the Director of the IT Project Management Office (PMO) at Confidential International.
- Created and distributed monthly project status reports and presentations for an institute-wide audience of project stakeholders using MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher and Visio.
- Created, edited and reported on project timelines using MS Project 2003 and MS Project 2007.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Launched and produced an internal Web site designed to centralize the distribution of information within the team and designed and produced a monthly employee newsletter with circulation of more than 200 readers.
- Planned and delivered a full-day monthly new hire orientation event.
Program Manager of Temporary Staffing
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Conducted full-cycle recruiting of contingent staff at the Confidential & Confidential Foundation.
- Managed vendor relationships with 15 to 20 staffing agencies to fill temporary staffing needs for the Confidential & Confidential Foundation, communicating status on open job orders daily and managing the flow of candidates throughout the hiring process from start to finish.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Consulted with hiring managers at Google, Expedia, and other local employers to create viable job descriptions.
- Located and interviewed prospective employees and coordinated the scheduling of interviews with clients.
- Negotiated pay with candidates, facilitated hiring decisions with clients, and proactively mitigated risks that might have prevented a fast close for each deal.
- Earned a significant promotion after only 2 months in the position.