- Construction management graduate having competent experience in bidding, estimating complex commercial, industrial, educational and residential projects.
- Seeking to engage in pre - construction and project execution phases, including planning, scheduling, cost estimation and project management utilizing strong leadership, creativity and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Primavera P6, Revit, Microsoft Project, AutoCAD, Timberline, STAAD Pro, Navisworks, Microsoft Office, On-Screen Take Off and CFS.
- Strong technical acumen in reading blueprints, creating submittals, RFI’s, and quantity take off.
- OSHA 30 Hour. Member of ASCE, PMI, CMAA and AGC.
Confidential, Warren, MI
- Prepared estimation of projects ranging from $10 million to $25 million.
- Computed cost factors and provided estimates used for management purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work, preparing bids, selecting vendors or subcontractors, and determining cost effectiveness.
- Created breakdowns of all projects including accurate material quantities, vendor prices and labor estimates.
- Drove cost reduction and value engineered existing processes to reduce the manufacturing cost of sales for both internally and externally produced products.
- Responsible for timely and efficient completion of project from start to finish.
Confidential, Rochester Hills, MI
Project Engineer Intern
- Worked with survey team for the Red Wings Arena and M1 Rail in Detroit, Michigan.
- Evaluated and gathered measurements by operating survey instruments like GPS receivers, electronic total stations and optical levels; documented measurements for as-builts.
- Performed safety walks, prepared daily reports and reviewed drawings for work scope and coordination.
Field Engineer Intern
- Monitored the material delivery for the client and the subcontractor on site for a metro rail project.
- Lead/assisted in preparation of RFI’s. In addition, attended pre-bid meetings performed estimating.
- Facilitated negotiations with clients/stakeholders to reschedule project deadlines.
- Supervised all on-site construction activities to ensure timely project deliverables and milestone achievements.
- Worked with the Construction Manager to set up work force and monitor schedule.