- To obtain a position in the customer service industry.
Confidential, Effingham, IL
Residential Case Manager
- As CIS Case Manager - Responsible for case management of 30+ clients, in development & implementation of treatment plans, for attaining recovery goals.
- Provided individual & group counseling.
- Assisted with linkage, referral, & advocacy to community resources, social service agencies, & healthcare.
- Taught clients weekly & monthly money management skills.
- Assisted residential clients in transitioning to community living.
- Organized client information & coordinated with treatment team.
- Provided services on site as well as community settings.
- As Outpatient Case Manager- primarily worked as medication monitoring counselor for approximately 80+ clients, additional duties as crisis intervention worker (evaluating clients for suicidal/homicidal lethality & psychiatric hospitalization, assessed new clients for intake through substance abuse or mental health program.
- As Residential Case Manager, worked in a 22 residential CILA program for individuals with mental illness, in teaching activities of daily living skills, in meeting treatment plan objectives.
- Data entry, sorting, checking & compilation of data into databooks, answering phone lines, delivery & pickup of correspondences within campus.