- Resourceful and results - focused Telecommunications and sales professional with fifteen plus years of industry experience.
- Directs activities and leads product-level business plans through effective strategic analysis, assessment, product presentation, consultative solution sales, and implementation of new technologies and services.
- Experienced in clarifying business requirements, contracting and service monitoring to increase productivity and reduce costs.
- Demonstrated competence at Fortune 100 companies servicing Federal government and commercial clients.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Business Development
- Client Relationship Management
- Project Management
- Vendor Management
- Government Contracting
- Research and Analysis
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
Solutions Account Executive / Sales
- Managed accounts and provided business solutions and technical consultation for multiple Federal government clients. Executed through strategic account planning, competitive analysis and effective use of Federal contract vehicles, to facilitate revenue growth and retention. Monitored technology and skill gaps to drive sales and upsell solutions. Also generated sales forecasts and reports and oversaw service deployment and performance activity.
- Managed teams to effectively lead strategic planning to manage customer relationship, facilitate revenue retention and year-over-year growth, ensuring customer satisfaction improvement goals were met.
- Used Federal government contract vehicles and administered service agreements to facilitate sales, modifying agreements as needed for specialized solutions. Experience with Networx, WITS, Connections, Alliant and GSA Schedules.
- Leveraged vendor partnerships and subcontractors to provide professional and managed services to customers to assist with skill and knowledge gaps, generating new revenue.
- Educated customers on new technologies and services by maintaining technology expertise to enable technology refresh, reducing internal costs and improving agency productivity.
- Researched agency initiatives and budgets to assist in developing effective account plans and capture strategies.
- Volunteered as branch champion and resource for the migration to Salesforce.com, speeding tool adoption and improving collaboration.
Confidential, Vienna, VA
Group Sales Manager
- Developed and executed strategic sales plans utilizing qualitative and quantitative criteria to ensure the effectiveness of the sales team in meeting company revenue goals. Performed business development, competitive and pricing analysis, and proposal development for Federal clients for data/IP/hosting solutions to meet and exceed target objectives and goals.
- Managed a sales team of four and national territory with responsibility for integrated solutions sales of advanced networking, security services, and infrastructure.
- Prepared and presented proposals outlining solution options and detailing customer return-on-investment (ROI) to gain competitive edge and win business, resulting in consistently meeting revenue goals, achieving sales quota.
- Partnered with business development team to position the company for large government programs, evaluating pricing strategy employed and recommending marketing strategy.
Client Business Manager
- Managed client relationship and strategy for Federal government accounts, charged with generating new revenue, establishing relationships, creating and monitoring project timelines and deliverables for network services and equipment (PBXs).
- Oversaw the quality of client engagement, focusing on providing excellent customer service and strengthening customer loyalty to grow revenue and meet sales targets.
- Matrix managed project team for the successful implementation of multi-site, national network to support a customer distance learning application, capturing new revenue.
- Initiated the collection of business process and technical data to evaluate potential areas to provide process improvement for future engagements.