Experienced Leader skilled in team building and personnel developement. Simultaneously foster teamwork & developing personal growth opportunities in a safe, productive, legal work environment while accomplishing department objectives by managing staff, planning, evaluating department activities.
- Developing Standards
- Interpersonal Skills
- Office Management
- Organizational Skills
- Performance Management
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Strategic Planning
- Time Management
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Call existing Confidential mono - line customers to cross sell cable, video streaming, and upgraded internet services
- Make 200+ dials, 9 pitches, & 3 closes on average daily for a close ratio of over 30% using the sales process opening with a smile, building rapport, linking & pithicng, overcoming objection, effectively closing.
- Consistently among the top 5% of Team Driven Sales Agents.
- In the past 12 months met or exceeded sales plan 11 times including 215% to plan in August 2016, 137% to plan September 2016, 123% to plan October 2016, & 121% to plan March 2017
Business Support Manager
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Prospected existing business owners and insurance professionals to recruit for an opportunity in business ownership within the Star Choice Insurance network of insurance agents.
- Developed a turn-key business model & presentation for a seamless transition into the insurance industry for new business owner recruits and new hire independent agents.
- Guided new agency owners through the process of opening an Insurance Agency including Business Planning, implementing Corporate structure, IT infrastructure, Legal structure, Licensing, Appointment procurement, purchasing Errors & Omissions insurance, Privacy requirements, Policies & Procedures, & agency Fiduciary responsibilities.
- Trained new agency owners on goal setting, proprietary Client Management System, personnel development, and recognition of drivers & drainers to efficient productivity.
- Designed metrics & tracking tools to set goals, track progress, and maximize efficiency using MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
Owner / Principal Agent
Confidential, Fayetteville, GA
- Developed an evolving Business Plan and Infrastructure through market test to identify target markets, competitive analysis, lead times, and outside factors such as economic & local conditions.
- Managed 6 independent agents, fiduciary duties, bookkeeping responsibilities, agency records & retention, along with type & mix of business.
- Procured office space, equipment, & furniture to manage hiring & development of agency staff, personnel, sales production, professionalism, underwriting controls, and turnover.
- Wrote training & procedure manuals for underwriting controls, claims processing, & compliance with rules & regulations set forth by The State of Georgia Insurance Commissioner as well as Confidential .
- Grew a scratch agency to $300,000 in Direct Written Premium in 18 months specializing in Property & Casualty, Commercial, Life, & Healthcare Insurance product Lines.
Confidential, Acworth, GA
- Sold Life, Property, Casualty, Health, Auto Insurance, Commercial, and other types of insurance for a captive agent within the Confidential family of companies.
- Made 150 cold calls & 150 telemarketing calls daily with a 10% call to quote ratio and a 35% quote to bind ratio
- Made lots of new friends through networking, referrals, and building rapport to develop a long term source of clients.
- Determined clients’ particular needs and financial situations through fact finding, uncovering needs, assessing risk exposure, reviewing current coverages, investments, and long term goals.
- Provided continuing service through account rounding, policy reviews, claims follow-ups, & policy servicing.
Assistant Branch Manager
Confidential, Stone Mountain, GA
- Managed all operational aspects of the branch including customer service, administration, reconciliation, personnel, scheduling, and sales in accordance with the banks objectives.
- Ensured efficient operation on a day-to-day basis improving productivity and stream ling branch activities to maximize results and achieve peak performance.
- Evaluated employee performance and provided feedback, coaching, & action plans for branch personnel.
- Conducted regular sales and operations meetings briefing employees on current sales goals, promotions, and other relevant policy & procedural information.
- Increased brand awareness throughout the community through marketing activities and events for the branch.
- Established new as wel as deepened existing customer relationships through sales and referrals of retail, commercial, mortgage, investments, and other lines of banking products and services.
- Performed daily responsibilities to include cross selling additional bank products, along with knowledge of opening and closing accounts, servicing customers, processing transactions, wire transfers, check orders, credit/debit card orders, loan applications, and general file maintenance.
- Performed daily banking responsibilities and tasks such as account transactions, account maintenance, customer correspondence, balancing consistently, balance and monitor cash items, order and prepare cash shipments, and collection items.
- Maintain a balancing record and daily reports in line with bank policy & procedure while able to find and correct any outages or enlist help as needed for more difficult errors.