As a results driven Systems Analysts with 7 + years of experience, I possess the ability to think conceptually and outside the box. I am familiar with various programming languages and system interfaces. I am very proficient in SQL and resolving complex production issues.
SQL in DB2/Server/MS Access, Requirements Gathering, Troubleshooting, Technical Writing, User Training, Process Improvement, Automated Document Generation, Stored Procedures, UNIX, Test Scenarios, EDI, Visio Flows, XML, Data Dictionary, Rational Databases, PowerPoint, Multitasking, Conduct Meetings, Excel, COBOL, Release Planning, Vendor Relations, ETL, State and Federal Government, Validation, Incident Management, Procedures Development, Interfaces, business rules
Staff Information Analyst
- Regularly conduct meetings gathering accurate requirements from the users.
- Translate business requirements into technical documents for programming.
- Provide test scenarios, ensuring defects are corrected prior to user acceptance.
- Communicate very effectively both written and verbally.
- Ability to work multiple projects simultaneously.
- Possess the ability to identifying system deficiencies and resolve production/interface issues
- Experience troubleshooting automated secure file transfers both internally and externally.
- Tracking projects in ClearQuest, SharePoint and IMB Rational.
- Provide SQL based reports upon request to assist in making informed decisions.
- My analysis and process improvements have saved users thousands of man hours annually.
- Led projects spanning over various IT departments and other agencies.
- Build excellent working relationships with coworkers, outside vendors and the customers.
- Troubleshoot job abends and perform updates to maintaining data integrity.
- Create various Analyst Training plans and Procedures Manuals.
- Generate formal communications outlining the new functionality and the benefits.
- Provide SQL training for other analysts.