- Dynamic management professional with 8+years of experience in online/offline Marketing, strategy & planning.
- Open minded leader recognized for creative thinking, strong analytical skills, and effective problem solving.
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills with suppliers, cross - functional teams and stakeholders.
- Fluent in English, Portuguese and Spanish. Citizenship: USA & Brazil
- Strategic Planning & Growth Team Building & Development P&L Management
- Customer Engagement & Analytics Digital Marketing & SEM (SEO/ASO) Campaign Creation
- Start-up & Turn around Product & Project Management Business Intelligence
- CRM & Marketing Automation Brand & Product Marketing Advertisement & PR
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Volunteer Team Member
- Acting as leader/facilitator, observer and coach developing skill sets in Networking, Communication, Facilitation and Negotiation.
- Workshops and team activities are held with internal teams and program graduates and supporters working in the Bay area.
- Outcomes include: improvements in public speaking, ongoing mentoring, coaching, facilitating meetings, planning and executing events and workshops
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Owner/Marketing Consulting Contractor
- Directed and transformed overall strategy, market intelligence, and research as well as customer - centric activities that contributed to Goval Classic Cars, US online sales (eBay Motors, Cars.com, Autotrader) growth of 6% annually
- Developed segmentation strategy that allowed for a 12% reduction in sales and marketing expenses while maintaining sales production for Banservice, Brazil (Predictive Technology for online & offline Merchants)
- Developed North American strategic marketing plans which consistently contributed to over 23% revenue growth for Kuna (Internet of things Home Security System Startup)
- Provided research data, market and account analysis to sales force that transformed First Data Corporation (Financial Services) key account relationships and revenue growth to over $50,000,000
- Coordinated the Business Development lead generation & opportunity pipeline tracking strategy, which provided ReachLocal LATAM (Digital Marketing Solutions) $16M in additional sales
- Managed all online marketing campaigns with a goal of creating product & service awareness for CareerSource Broward (Jobseeker & Employer Services). Increased site traffic by 35% and increased newsletter/event enrollment by 40%.
Confidential, Aventura, FL
Marketing and Business Development Director
- Senior leadership role, managing a staff of twenty - two (22) marketing and communications FTE s and twenty-eight (28) marketing intelligence analysts. Managed a 3MM Marketing Budget. Role reported directly to the President of the Board.
- Provided leadership planning for all Latin America marketing and communications. Partnered with Brazilian and US based companies in support of marketing and communications areas, PR, Advertising, and Social Media Agencies to produce 37 campaigns and created launch Marketing and advertising strategy for Vouclicar.com, +2X.com and Confidential .com
- Managed budgeting, strategic planning, high level negotiation and interface with international partners and suppliers like Salesforce, Microsoft, Jamcracker, Adobe, Symantec, CA Technologies, EMC2, Serena Software and others.
- Facilitated and coordinated Strategic planning for all 8 companies for fiscal year 13/14 forecasting a revenue of 250MM USD
- Top Executive Team leader & Facilitator with directive to write Brazilian pre-IPO Investor pitch
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Owner/Marketing Consulting Contractor
- Supported consultants in USA who were assisting Brazil entry strategists with localized product (ecommerce) solutions and investment bankers needing to understand the market for multinationals.
- My work consisted of: assessing the Brazil ecommerce market, reviewing the delivery of products for financial institutions, digital goods companies, payments companies and insurance organizations.
- Provided product viability market intelligence on both hard goods and ecommerce software goods, focusing on how the product would be perceived and usefulness based upon the Brazilian consumer.
- I wrote market assessment strategies and presented them to consulting teams in the US; resulted in the eventual localization of two (2) ecommerce companies, PayPal and First Data Corporation.
Confidential, New York
- Interfaced with cross functional teams, representing technical teams for new projects, business opportunities, and issue management; generated incremental revenue growth of $1.1M in new business contracts.
- Localized for Brazil market Direct Marketing campaigns geared towards Service Establishments in Portuguese for VISA Latin America
- Developed and implemented Sales Management and Advertising/Marketing Strategies for Brazil based Check Service resulting in a 70% increase of sales, thus tripling profitability.
- Revised and created bilingual marketing materials for Motorola Latin America Radio Division expanding regional market share and sales in 30%.
- Reviewed and improved content for websites in Portuguese and Spanish for Boca Developers resulting in increased traffic by 60% and generating a sales increase of 15% in three months.