Construction Manager with over a 15 - year record of success overseeing all phases of multimillion-dollar construction. Skilled in all aspects of office and construction management within infrastructure and environmental projects for government and private-sector clients. Experience includes managing staff and crews in construction, building/structural improvements, asbestos abatements, and a variety of other construction/demolition projects. Strong credentials and a proven history of on-time, on-budget and high-quality project completions.
Primavera, MS Project, Excel, Word, Outlook, AutoCAD
Confidential, Newark, NJ
CM Construction Inspection Engineer
- Contract documentation, adherence to Construction standards, liaison with A/E staff, Building Inspectors, Confidential and Sub-Contractor compliance, Owner/Management for Construction facilities at various train station facilities.
Confidential, NYC, NY
Risk Management Engineer
- Risk Management for Construction & Power Plants
- Project management productivity viability, schedule analysis, construction defects, design error investigation and contract reviews for Confidential
Confidential, PHILA., PA
- Responsible for various system School Building Projects which ranged from new, remodeling, repair, other school building construction and maintenance assignments.
Sr. Risk Consultant Engineer
- Project management; productivity/schedule analysis, construction defects, error investigation of defaulted contracts
Confidential, NY, PA, MO, IL
Sr. Field/Project Engineer
- Projects included maintenance, installation, repairs & Technical Advisement.
- Made technical, non-technical decisions & recommendations for field service activities.
- Initiated & maintain contacts with customers, union officials & division personnel.
- Directed field service personnel, technicians & craft labor personnel, etc. at various geographical locations in the installation, repair, & maintenance of customers’ equipment, maintain requirement resources of people & equipment.
- Promoted customer acceptance of companies’ direction, support capabilities & potential opportunities while maintaining customer sensitivity to potential improvements.
- Perform administrative functions; writing technical reports, order materials, quotes, job status reports, and reports.
- Support financial objectives: applying effective planning techniques, job management skills & work plan & cost control
- Prepare reports concerning conditions, actions required & results obtained at the systems level.
- Supervised Union Craft Labor and Supervision (Pipefitters, Boilermakers, Millwrights, Ironworkers, Carpenters, etc.).
- Performed mechanical skilled union craft labor and supervision for field services of specialty machinery, conveyor systems, maintenance, both new and repair machinery installation.
PROJECT MANAGER / RISK ENGINEER / CONSULTANT:
- Risk Management for Construction & Power Plants (for US & Global Insurance Underwriter Markets)
- Project management productivity viability, schedule analysis, construction defects, design error investigation and contract reviews for Confidential .
- Responsibilities included: Project management; productivity/schedule analysis, construction review and documentation of construction defects, design error investigation of defaulted contracts as related to contract plans and specifications.
FIELD MANAGER / FIELD ENGINEER
- Equipment installation at clients facilities
- Resolving maintenance issues, repairs, and/or other Technical advisement
- Implementing product services and practices that promoted, resolved or increased productivity
- Directed personnel (supervisory, technical and/or trade members in equipment applications)
- Field Reports and progress documentation and correspondence.