To accept a respectable and challenging position in a reputed Bank or organization in order to learn and grow in the field of Accounting and Finance, Client Services that would lead me to an assured growth and rewarding career. Hoping to grow with the Bank or organization and perform the best in the task assigned.
Confidential, Laguna Hills, CA
Senior Personal Banker
- Created outstanding customer experience and also helped the branch meet sales objectives.
- Assist customers daily in opening and closing accounts, and cross - sell related products such as overdraft protection; refer other sales opportunities, processes all types of new account transactions, cross sells the Bank's products and services and strives to meet or exceed sales goals; possible Notary . Advise customers on bank services for their needs (e.g. loans and credit cards).
- Expanded customer relationships by maintaining a regular follow-up process and building rapport with each customer. Present financial products and services to existing and prospective customers.
- Proactively contacted existing clients with recommendations to help them achieve financial success. Plays a positive role in the branch through excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Supports the Bank's philosophy of Building Excellence and provides excellent customer service.
- Performs daily check scanning, vault settlement, ATM settlement, night drop deposits, and assists with opening/closing branch procedures as necessary.
- Partnered with our loan officers, business bankers, and financial advisors to ensure my customer got access to experts who can assist them with their specialized financial needs . Conduct detailed financial reviews to sell appropriate products to fit client needs.
- Serves as a backup to the teller line as needed; accepts deposits at desk as needed.
- Operates computer terminal to process advanced operational duties and resolve problems written given authority.
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; uploads organizational values; accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Follows policies and procedures; completes tasks correctly and on time; supports the companies goals .
- Demonstrates knowledge of and adherence to EEO policy; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others on the value of diversity; promotes working environmental free of harassment of any type; builds a diverse workforce and supports affirmative action.
- Performs the position safely, without endangering the health or safety to themselves or others and will be expected to report potentially unsafe conditions. The employee shall comply with occupational safety and health standards and all rules, regulations and orders issued pursuant to the OSHA Act of 1970, which are applicable to one’s own actions and conduct.
Associate Vice President
- Managed around 100 clients (which includes major shipping and airlines companies) by handling their vendor payment, salaries, funds transfers, stop payments in case of issues, inquiries such as bank deposit products and service charges, ATM and debit card usage and limits, inquiries such as checking and savings accounts transactions, inquiries about funds availability, and check verification requests by third parties.
- Created strategies to develop and expand existing customer sales, which resulted in a 30 to 40% increase in sales.
- Increased revenue by 25 to 30 % for the year by utilizing excellent communication skills to build client relationships and maintain client retention. Also interacted with other global Payments and Cash Management units including clients, global service teams, Sales, Product Management and other elements of Client Management.
Assistant Relationship Manager
- Supported the Relationship Manager by being the first point of contact to manage a portfolio of 160-170 clients in Global Banking & Markets.
- Assisted management of Relationship Manager’s customer portfolio to deepen wallet share, cross sell appropriate and strengthen relationships.
- Assisted the Relationship Manager Assist in reviewing credit proposals for the new and existing clients and make recommendation on the suitability of potential new corporate business, identifying opportunities and suggest ideas to improve processes and reduce costs.
- Ensure timely and accurate maintenance of customer information including Confidential (Know ) requirements in Your Customer) Group systems.
- Escalate concerns and ensure follow up with the concerned team to ensure that the client queries are resolved on time.