Process executive who bridges business strategy and technology to enable business growth and transformations. Align people, process, data and technology to successfully deliver upon the strategic vision. With a career spanning financial services, IT, healthcare and the public sector, provide winning process solutions to transform organizations.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE: global management, IT and GTM strategies, life cycle implementations and acquisition integration. Leveraging strong organizational and analytical skills, improve key business metrics. Extensive hands - on experience managing large and technical global implementations. On an average, brought a 20% improvement in cost, quality or time to every organization.
Processes: Business Process Integration, MRP, Supply Chain, Implementation, Integration, acquisition, SDLC, extreme programming, PMP trained, Agile
Architectures & functionality: Peoplesoft, Siebel, SAP, GEAC, JDE, Hyperion, Confidential EBS and other Confidential products
PROFESSIONAL CAREER EXPERIENCE:
Independent Executive Consultant
- Provide playbook framework for acquisition integration to a major food company
- Helped startup with a GTM strategy to provide IoT/digital strategy transformations
- Pro bono IT consulting for other startups and non-profits
Confidential, Hopkins, Minnesota
Global IT Lead - Enterprise Process Manager
- Formalized a capability and process framework with a 3-year CMM certification roadmap.
- Realized cost optimization of $50M+ (target $200M in 5 years) through application portfolio rationalization in a SAP centric workshop.
- Spearheaded successful change management by applying "consumable and institutional" approach and improved project management, establishing data models, and modified DevOps techniques.
Confidential, San Jose, California
Strategy and Process Executive
- Integrated $5B acquisition that included ISO9000 compliance, product design, SDLC processes, quote to cash processes, supply chains and business models.
- Established 6-Sigma “Black Beret” program for a Cisco BU.
- Delivered self-service competency to allow 15% case avoidance (on 3M cases/year).
- Executed PMO for GTM strategy integrating Confidential ERP. Delivered Cisco partner performance frameworks aligning 40+ senior leaders
- Delivered operational plans to Union Bank to help integrate 42 acquisitions over 2 years with a $1.5B investment. Worked closely with 4 key SVP executives.
- Provided solutions for Health Services and EMR (Electronic Medical Record).
Confidential, Redwood Shores, California
Sr. Director, Services Engineering
- Saved $6M of storage; reduced infrastructure footprint by ~30% through virtualization
- Cleared 6- year backlog requests for new SaaS and PaaS services: Confidential 11i, EBSO R12, PSFT, SEBL, JDE, OTM, Beehive, OBIEE, Agile, Hyperion, Disaster Recovery, etc.
- Reduced SDLC time from 32 weeks to 18 weeks and resources needed by 30%+
Confidential, Los Gatos, California
Vice President, Professional Services & IT
- Leveraged Confidential EBS/BI with $2M investment to generate $1.3B revenue.
- Streamlined Quote to Cash Process to eliminate $4B SOX risk. Aligned $250M IT/IS Confidential upgrade from 9.x base to 11.x to support new business models, and allow integration of other applications (e.g. SFDC) and home grown systems. Managed PMO: 40+ project teams.
- Patent in Network Identity Business Process. Defined Identity Management through white papers, ROI tools, and assessments. Positioned solutions in Government, Retail, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Utilities, and Oil and Gas.
- Solutions for Embedded systems, WIFI strategies, Video Surveillance, IP protection, etc. GTM strategies for Sealy, TIBCO, and other startups
Chief Technology Officer (VP)
- Reduced trouble tickets by 60%, freed 80% of resources and improved metrics availability.
- Initiated 4 LEAN projects and two Blackbelt projects to provide 30%-60% improvement.
Confidential, Clearwater, Florida
Product & Project Manager
- Converted an $200k account to a $9.3M opportunity in 6 weeks; a $1.9M opportunity to a $3.78M revenue and reference account; reduced IT cost by $0.5M
- Corporate Training Advisory Committee; PMI and PMO rollouts.