- 10+ years of Large Scale system Integration using Oracle & SAP Master Data/System Security,
- 15+ years of web development leadership, with Machine Learning and Ai
- 8+ years of full stack web development
- 15 + years Efficiency & thorough analysis of problems
- 8+ years Python, clojure and/or Go languages
- 14+ years Procedural, functional, and object oriented design
- 15+ years Web application development
- 8+ years of RESTful API development and integration
- 17+ years of Relational databases (Postgres and MySQL)
- 12+yearrs of Messaging/Queuing/Event Sourcing (MQ, JMs, Message broker, RabbitMQ / Kafka)
- 14+ years of Concurrency and asynchronous development patterns
- 5+ years of Source versioning (git)
- 8+ years of Telco experience (provisioning, billing, customer care, networking)
- 10+ years of SOAP web services integration
- 17+ years of E - commerce
- 7+ year of Atlassian On-Demand (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- 17+ years of experience in systems (JEE, J2EE) Engineering with Design patterns in Integration with multi vendors products
- 17+ years of experience in systems (system V) & release engineering, in a Linux/UNIX environment.
- 9+ Search Engine optimization, SEO: Weighted, Solr Search Engine and Endeca MDX
- 5+ year experience: Supervised & non-supervised Learning, applying SVM, Machine Learning Regression Analytics: Scki-kits, Azure
- 10+ years experience in Digital Ecommerce Integration at Major Tele-com and Blue chip semiconductor, integration
- Global payment system and social media
- 8+ years experience with Solid System Integration SDLC in Major Aerospace & Satellite manufacturer
- 5+ years Expert knowledge of Hadoop,1, 2 & version control systems (Git/GitHub,)
- 5+ years Expertise with branching, merging, conflict resolution strategies, Agile tools, Hudson, SVN, Maven for CI
- 5+ years Expert level familiarity with configuration management and deployment tools.
- 4+ years Experience setting up and maintaining CI systems like Jenkins.
- 5+ years Deep understanding of the Android builds system (Android.mk).
- 5+ years Strong familiarity with Android and iOS build and automation systems.
- 15+ years proven troubleshooting and performance tuning experience.
- 17+ years Able to work with cross-functional teams (Dev, QA, Systems Engineering, operations).
- Detail-oriented and can design, document, and enforce processes.
- Expertise in working at an environment at a fast pace and with changing priorities.
- Proficiency in various scripting languages such as bash, python and perl.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Provide Global Clients consultation, in Optimal solution architecture and development, for full life cycle of system development process, in various technology problem domains, though the use of Architecture methodologies, for industry compliance, optimization and risk mitigation, for performance improvement.
- Eagerly interested in Technologies for optimized Business solution delivery and integration to bring in revenue and collaborate across theatres & industry, in evolving & advanced technology or large scale integration in Product Life Cycle Development, Financial or Integrated Network control Systems.
TOP 5 SKILLS:
- Multi-Channel ecommerce: mobile, web computer to computer interfaces using .Net, Windows Azure, MVC, JEE, J2EE platform for cross domain mergers, acquisition, Transformation of business via Restful API Provisioning.
- Cloud based business integration using Google (J2ee, Jee, MEAN stack), AWS or Windows Azure service, Machine learning, For business analytics. Quantum Computation platform for Ai Service, Data & Service API Cryptography and Integrity
- Big Data, ERP integration ; SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, social media integration. Solution Architecture & Development integration on Various Platforms & Big Data /systems API Provisioning
- Business Transformation or Mergers of Billing systems, in POS retail, for single copy of data management across lines of businesses
- Seasoned expertise in System Development Team, Program Project, product API Management in heavily matrix based organization using Lean Agile Scrum Methodology, in Big four, fortune 10, 50, 100 companies.
- Expertise coding C# for server side ASP.NET within .NET Frameworks.fullstack
- Expert with various relational and non - relational DBs (SQL Server, Mongo DB, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Expert Unit testing and TDD with knowledge of one or more libraries: NUnit, QUnit, JSUnit.
- Expert AGILE Principles and practices
Research Consultant/ Enterprise Architect, Engineer
- Defined functional solution architecture to meet Business requirements. Consolidated end to end, coherent solution architecture the three key architectural components, functional, data and technical solution architectures to analyze impact of the functional solution on existing applications, initiatives and support teams, to align all functional solutions with IT roadmaps and strategies.
- Formulated alternative analysis & architectural issues throughout the building of the solutions to ensure that it remains true to the defined functional solution architecture
- Reviewed and approved functional design specifications to ensure that they are aligned with the solution architecture understand and evaluate business requests to determine architecture impact/risk and recommend next steps
- Designed solution architecture through the delivery stage, architecture facets, methodologies & Managing risk mitigation and drive issue escalation & resolution related to the architecture as required, to implement complex concept to actionable architecture deliverable
- Developed end - to-end solution architecture proposed meets business needs and is aligned with the architecture, security & IT Operation standards; confirm IT Stakeholders support for solution or waivers for non compliancy, to make decision by understanding and explaining trade-offs between business enablement and financial/IT landscape impacts
- Integrated HR Management business processes and use cases, including experience with SAP FICO, SD, MM, BASIS, SAP HR and Learning Management Suite in Cloud, Time and labor, Pay for performance, Benefits, Administrative dashboards, & cross domain B2B systems in a team of 28-40+ a target Design and Delivery time frame. Oracle Confidential 5.1.2
- Integrated Oracle REST Data Services (ORDS), Oracle Web-Logic Server (WLS) Oracle Embedded PL/SQL Gateway (EPG) In a HA environment using Oracle s enterprise grade x86 and SPARC servers with EMC DMX storage using ESB.
- Design /optimized ZFS Storage processing performed in the mid-tier, for on-demand and scaling of OLTP and Data Warehouse workloads(SQL) of Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service in oracle cloud platform, in a fully managed Oracle Database 12c RAC Release 2, on Oracle Exadata for a data-driven applications in retail /service/telecommunication, on a bare metal serversUsed Confidential framework modules and QA services for severely level 5 bug fixing:
- Confidential Listener, Confidential -customers ; Confidential -masked-field ; Confidential -restful-services ; Confidential -40 ; Confidential Masked Field Plug-in v 5.0 ; Confidential -security, Confidential -dblink-app-rev2 ;
- Wrote Scripts for importing Confidential application, utilizing a DB Link, for integrating Confidential into an EBS Environment Confidential Timer Confidential Listener 2.0 ; & Apexebs- Confidential -dblink-setup
- Wrote Script for configuring Views when integrating Confidential into an EBS Environment using a DB Link, Confidential -group-selectlist; Custom PDF Reports with the Confidential Listener
- Cross domain business process decomposition, workflow design, to re-engineer, from analysis of interdependent lines of businesses, to mitigate GAPs, by decommissioning business processes, to optimize business domains, for better RIO.
- Applied Oracle BPM 12c and component modules to develop IT strategy for executives, for controlling, executive reporting, via process implemented using SOA / Restful API, performance & business rules execution.
- Implemented HLD, LLD to detail RESTFUL SOAP API interface to develop backend Oracle Database, integrating legacy service management systems, call and incident databases, in large scale OLAP and Data Warehouse, to extends Workflow to automate operations with external systems, to orchestrate business services, applications, and host infrastructure webs service on Amazon Cloud & EMC DMX to support 1500 fortune 100 clients..
- Configuration items definition, cross domain CI flow injection, web-service design for interdependent domains, business service definition, service mapping. Business service planning, using Orchestration activities, Orchestration activity packs, Orchestration API applications, Probed used by Orchestration, Service Mapping setupApplied Request Service Mapping, MID Server configuration for Service Mapping in upgraded deployments, with Service Map Planner.
- Used Orchestration activity designer, Client software distribution extension frameworkClient software distribution from SCCM, Legacy: Configuration Automation, Employee Orchestration, distribution of software from the service catalog using third party management systems, such as Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Dashboard development for administrative console, CMDB, Managed Multi Systems Staging via file transfer to integrate via System Center Configuration Manager
- Used Orchestration - Asset Lease Management, Service Catalog Scoped API, Software Asset ManagementUsed MID Server-system req, cluster config, External Communication Channel (ECC)Governance, Risk, and Compliance, Customer Service Management, Human Resources Service Management
ConfidentialAdvanced Developer (DEV501)
- HLD/LLD, Managing Sales accounts & administration service creation for Financial, accounting and commission
- Developing contracts, Collaborating & tracking opportunities, products, price Partners, accounts
- Sales effective contract analysis and management, developing custom application with services cloud, CRS
- Configuring workflows Mass record transfer, service, data loader, account schemas
- Managing data configure security, salesforce to salesforce integration. Collaborating dashboard, filtering for searches
- Case escalation, Case assignment rates, catalog, Auto response rules, Create products, activities, Fiscal year accounts
- Provide functional architecture strategy and guidance for Salesforce.com rollout
- Reviews functional design for initiatives & Implement configuration standards
- Work with third party vendor to develop solutions for the configuration and customization of software
- Perform in-depth analysis as a participant in process definition, requirements gathering, design, configuration, and testing
- Work with teams and vendor to develop solutions for the configuration and customization of software
- Work with teams and vendor to perform data cleansing, integration and migration
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com functionality in order to identify requirements “tradeoffs” that keep the project on schedule yet still meeting the business objective
- Presented Salesforce.com functionalities to the business objectives that can be clearly understood by the business
- Salesforce.com application cloud (Sales/Service/Marketing) and customized solutions, data and Systems integration (APIs, Various Middleware solutions) and data/systems migration methodologies
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems, strategy, scoping and
- BI/Dash boarding / Data warehouses, Adobe AEM, CQ, ex6, React
Lead Systems Integrator, System Engineer System
- Professional and Business Skills to operate comfortably in some of the largest and most strategic business deals Confidential in RNAM.
- Experienced in consulting, business systems analysis, end-to-end solution design, development and implementation of large-scale integrated systems.
- Knowledge of eTOM, NGBSS, TAM, ITIL, TOGAF and SID framework for designing solutions for service providers.
- Knowledge of 3GPP standards; CAMEL, Gy, Oracle OTM, Golden Gate Replication, Sy. SCAPv1,SCAPv2
- Charging mechanisms for emerging technologies: IMS, LTE, VoLTE, M2M,Hadoop,mapreduce
- Data charging and policy control
- Offline roaming mechanisms, TAP/RAP etc.
- HLD/LLD development review for integration of Confidential charging systems, CAMEL, Gy, Ro, Sy. SCAPv1,SCAPv2
- Product catalogue integration, with WCS 7 MDM, WebLogic portal
- Experience working with Billing Systems and CRM systems for a wireless carrier is a plus.
- Experience with Mediation or Prepaid platforms eMBMS and BVPS
- Ericson Lab /Development
- Device testing /IPST
- Project Management tool Primavera
- Confidential Multi-Mediation, EMM, sEMA, CBIO. BSCS, CS, VS, CRS, SDP, AIR,AF, CIP/IP,SS7,Conceptwave EPC, Comptel
- Confidential BSCS billing alternatively Amdocs CES 7.5/8.1, TIBCO Rendezvous
- Convergys Billing
- Confidential Charging System
- Confidential Mobile Broadband Charging
- Confidential Charging & Billing in One
- To integrate with & perform Analysis and tuning of the application (EBS), the database, & infrastructure
- Expert knowledge of the Oracle EBS 11g and 12c - operating on a
- Multi-node Oracle EBS /RAC/ (SAN) storage, oracle 11i integration using Oracle BPEL
- SAP CRM, BW, Oracle RAC R12,hybirs 5.1,biztalk2013 r2.
- Consulting Startup Company CEO, for Embedded systems service delivery/provision Service and Analytics development for multi-channel Using open source. Camel, scada, akka
- Engineering Teams & development Management
- Cassandra, AWS cloud services, RDB, S2, WebLogic portal
- Data warehousing with Hector, MySQL, Jenkins,
- Embedded systems and controller data collection to BI analytics for Billing systems
- Manage two teams Electrical Engineering and Technology
- SharePoint, Silverlight, BizTalk, Vb, Visual studio, VC++,COM, DCOM, black tusk studio,
- Build and release management Jenkins, agile-ci
Confidential, BELLEVUE, WA
Lead Consultant, System Engineer/Analyst
- HLD/LLD development review for integration of Confidential charging systems
- SAP BO, SAP FICO /Tax, GL, GRC, SCM, ECC 6.0 BW, MDM, hybris 5.1,ATG dynamo 9,10 and, Oracle Golden Gate, OTM
- SOLR search engine integration requirements analysis, Informatica, Confidential, Charge systems 5.0, WCS7.0 MDM, TIBCO Rendezvous, WebLogic portal, Hadoop, mapreduce, Amdocs CES 8.1 systems integration and change analysis with prepaid and converged charging program.
- Analysis of Velti product integration Commission and loyalty Management from Churn, Vesta
- Multiple projects Delivery: SIM starter Kit for T-Mobile, Mobile Broadband service delivery, Mobile Banking, Customer loyalty and Retention business case justification and analysis
- T-Mobile’s SIM starter KIT II
- T-Mobile’s Mobile broad band provision
- T-Mobile’s Mobile banking
- Velti Promotion /campaign management
- ARID process modeling /RUP o 4G/ LTE technology
- Modeling of wireless MIMO channels
- 3G/4G/LTE-Advanced product development
- Managed integration SharePoint with other enterprise systems.
Lead Architect Platform Systems Integration
- Rest APIs provisioned from various partners, Search Interface cXence)
- Worked with marketing, point of sale, various service provisioning(SAP BW, ECC) biztalk2013 r2. and architecture review board to integrate salesfore.com API for analytics development - Dashboard, for sales, service provisioning and in house application, data transport and DAAS provisioning.
- Real-time editing, override visibility, forecast integration for 5 year market projection for various API service
- Confidential ’s Cxense search engine and cloud integrating for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube access
- Customer loyalty Program, requirement integration via various use cases of sales and data provisioning for analytics Contract management
- Market automation
- Point Calculation vs. Dollar Expense management
- Provided as deliverables context, HLD (High level design), LLD(Low Level Design), impact analysis Requirement for integration and, Scala, ENDECCA, akka, SAAS, DAAS
- Strategy development in Multi - channel integration, Web, Mobile,
- Digital Content integration via cloud service and CMS
- Digital ERP system consolidation / substitution
- Multi Channel E-commerce enabling API provisioning
- Multichannel Healthcare systems Management & Architecture integration:
- Management & Integration of Multi Domain US Navy & Army Large scale Healthcare systems Integration for Optimization of
- Government healthcare Systems
- RISK mitigation Alternative solution & Strategy development
- SOA architecture(HLD,LLD) implementation and management for Large Scale Mergers Integration
- Oracle xadata cloud Computing, Software As Service(SAAS), Data as a Service (DAAS) Infrastructure HA cluster, virtualization For data center.
- METHODOLOGIES, LEAN SIX SIGMA, SCRUM