- Hands on Experience on S4 HANA configuration focused on MM/Sourcing and Procurement.
- Experience leading S4 HANA Pilot implementation project for the Confidential .
- Well - qualified professional with over 7 years of experience in SAP MM and IM implementation. This includes a year of Asst. Procurement Coordinator.
- Successful in utilizing SAP R/3 system across several industries, such as Food, Automobile, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Steels and Engineering.
- Excellent Knowledge of Business Processes in Logistic.
- Worked in LSMW (Legacy System Migration Workbench) for migration of data from legacy systems for master data such as Material and Vendor Master Records.
- Extensively involved in customizing the MM and IM organization structure.
- Configured Plants, Purchase organizations, Reference purchase organization, Purchasing group, and Storage locations. Maintained release procedures for Purchasing requisitions and Purchase orders.
- Developed a functional specification for PO Acknowledgement via e-mail and EDI Notification.
- Worked extensively with master records by maintaining different types of material, industrial sectors and user departments for material master.
- Configured shipping notification for delivery document.
- Developed and tested various scenario based Specification for Confidential objects.
- Developed an organizational structure for Inventory Management. Assignment included numerous inventory management documents, configured stock transfers between storage locations using stock transfer orders (STO).
- Configured necessary settings for dynamic availability check.
- Customized and created new movement types as per the client/business requirements.
- Customized stock determination strategy between several storage locations of a plant including special stocks.
- Configured and customized Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders by setting up document types, source determinations, SLED, number assignments etc. required for maintaining purchasing documents.
- Customized Vendor Evaluation process and Release strategies according to client requirements.
- Configured settings for special procurements including sub-contracting, Vendor consignments etc.
- Worked extensively on Master Records to maintain different material types with internal/external number assignments.
- Configured Vendor Master with the creation of different Account group, usage of Partner functions, Payment terms and different number ranges according to various business scenarios.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills.
- Ability to work with a large team and efficiently co-ordinate within.
- Conducted end user training sessions for different audience size and distinguished users.
Senior Procurement/Logistic consultant
- Actively participated and lead a pilot run for S4HANA demonstration to internal clients for transition and implementation decisions
- Involved in preparation, conceptualization and presentation of the Sourcing and Procurement processes features with Ariba on a real time live S4 Hana system to help assess the business needs for S4/HANA procurement systems
- Assessed and analyzed the transition of classic WM to the sophisticated use of real-time EWM in simple Logistics module on S4 HANA.
- Reviewed and assessed the features, underlying technical table level details and redundancies along with a comparative study and analysis of standard and custom Reports to better direct the client to meet their business needs.
- Ability to transition and work with the new functionality for S4 HANA Sourcing and Procurement w. Ariba.
- Experience working on latest version of Extended Warehouse Management on S4 HANA.
- Conducted various Business meetings and prepared BRD’s for various enhancements and New Development.
- Involved in documentation of As Is process and the current Flows for three global R/3 Systems to do gap analysis and proposed would-be Business Scenarios based on requirements.
- Expertise in working with Oracle Transport Management System (OTM) for managing Global transport related activities.
- Worked broadly in SAP Distribution Model to map various document flows through ALE connections.
- Created customized document type for Purchase Orders, Sales Orders and Deliveries to meet the Business Requirement.
- Involved in creation of functional specifications for enhancements identified for Route determination procedure. Ensuring that the required configuration is done for achieving the desired results.
- Closely worked with Master Data team for maintaining multiple vendors and material master data for new development and enhancement.
- Configured various Single Stage Routes for SAP R/3 worldwide systems.
- Provided and Implemented customized solution for Routes determination with multistage.
- Involved in mapping the outbound and inbound delivery using IDOC against OTM requirement.
- Definition of Message types, Access sequences, Message Determination Schema for Output Control of Purchasing and delivery documents.
- Enhanced IDOC structures (i.e. including segments to existing IDOC structure) for customized output types for various applications like purchase order, sales and shipping.
- Involved in configuration and testing for drop shipment process based on business requirement.
- Involved in defining partner profiles for various customers, vendors and logistic systems.
- Worked closely with Technical team to enhance existing User Exits for sales order and Delivery documents.
- Prepared support documentation for Drop Shipment process and B2B procurement processes.
- Involved in complete cycle testing of SO, PR, PIR, PO, Inbound Delivery, PGR, Outbound Delivery, PGI, Invoice and Intercompany Invoices etc.
Confidential, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Involved in preparing the scope document for Materials Management module.
- Studied the current As Is business process and organization structure to finalize the To Be business process.
- Customized material types made necessary changes in Material Master for GI for different Storage location, finished goods and assigned number ranges for the material types.
- Worked on purchase requisition, source of supply, vendor selection, quota, RFQ, Quotation, Purchase order, purchasing groups, terms of payments, source list requirements and setting up tolerances.
- Provided Functional specifications for reports and guided ABAP developers.
- Involved in purchasing optimization through automatic purchase order creation in the case of fixed vendors.
- Developed user training documents. Involved in end user training on Purchasing, Materials planning and physical Inventory transactions.
- Closely interacted with the client. Involved in preparing Test scenarios for testing.
- Configured MM Organizational Structure for plants at multiple locations.
- Baselined configuration of creation and assignment of Plants to Company Code and Storage Locations to Plants.
- Along with standard movement types for the interface programs, new movement types were created.
- Split valuation was activated as per the Origin as valuation category and local and import as valuation type.
- Screen layouts were setup for purchasing documents like Request for Quotation, Quotation, Purchase Requisition, Purchase Order etc.
- Determined automation of GL accounts, mapped valuation classes to GL accounts.
Confidential, Durham, North Carolina
SAP-MM/IM Consultant (Full Life Cycle Implementation)
- Configured MM organizational levels.
- Creation of Master Data and maintain the parameters as per requirement.
- Procurement Process for Stock and direct consumption, subcontracting (with Purchase Requisitions derived from MRP), Consignment and Invoicing Plan.
- Defined Pricing Procedure.
- Inventory Management (Goods receipt, Goods Issue, Stock Transfer, Physical Inventory.)
- Material valuation, Account determination.
- Logistics Invoice Verification.
- Worked on Batch Search Strategy, SLED, FIFO
- Text Determination for PO.
- Prepared FS Reports, Business Blueprints, RICEF, User Manuals and Configurations Template.
Confidential, Omaha, Nebraska
- Requirement gathering and Gap analysis. Design documents preparation.
- Conducting conference room pilot sessions to the client about the design.
- Writing/Updating Functional Specifications (FS) for the custom developments and Application Configuration Rationale (ACR) based on the design/requirement.
- Updating ARIS for process flow, for scenarios of RLM, MM and Inventory Management in Supply process.
- Deriving the testing scope for each node, and working out detailed plan for each l3 component as per ARIS.
- In INV-MGT Defined Number Assignment for Reservations, Field Selection for MIGO, Automatic Storage Location creation, Negative stock, Auto PO, Default Val. for reservation, Field selection for physical Inventory, Cycle counting, Output Generation for GR/IR, Strategies for stock. Determination etc.
- For Purchasing Attributes of System messages, PR doc types, PR Release strategy, PO number ranges, text types, Copying rules, Po texts, Purchasing value keys, term of payment, Purchasing Groups, PO doc types, scenarios for Quadrem etc.
- Involved in Unit Testing Reviewing the ARIS business process and creating test scripts for the purpose of the unit test phase of the implementation project using the testing tools HPQC and QTP. Data scripting and helping the users executing the test scripts. Co-ordination with the development/ interface team for the resolving the defects.
- Worked on invoice verification Process, Subsequent debit/credit accounts, Credit/Debit Memos and Accounts payable
- Involvement in Integration Testing Performing the testing for all the WRICEFs, creating scenarios in line with business process for integration testing and fixing the High priority defects raised by the CIT members.
- User acceptance testing Regression testing.
Confidential, Los Angeles, California
SAP IM - WM Consultant
- Involved in Blueprint stage in creating Business Process and Procedures. Mapping the integrated scenario of client's Business process.
- Worked with the IT and procurement team members to prepare the solution design documents for each phase of the project.
- Prototype and Conceptual Design were presented for the detailed implementation of the Inventory management and Warehouse management business solutions.
- Evaluate new SAP functionality and worked on Confidential object based on prototype and blueprint manuscript.
- Configured the organization structure for Inventory Management and Warehouse Management.
- Created new movement types in Inventory management for Inter company stock transport order.
- Developed functional specification for procurement of special stocks viz. Subcontracting and Consignment as per the business requirement
- Developed functional specification for outbound and inbound delivery and ATP check for PO quantities.
- Strongly involved in configuration of physical inventory process and Created necessary documents required for the client to carry out the physical inventory process for cycle counting.
- As per client requirement configured the system for Reservation of materials specific to Sales Order, deliveries, and also manual reservation in IM.
- Developed functional specification for FIFO and LIFO stock removal strategy.
- Defined stock placement strategy for fixed bin, open storage, addition to existing stock and empty storage bin.
- Defined requirement categories, transfer types and movement types.
- Created Automatic transfer orders with using Report RLAUTA10 and automatic transfer order for outbound deliveries with using Report RLAUTA 20.
- Configured the combination of our own Put away strategy with Standard Put away Strategy using the user exit EXIT SAPLL03A 001 - MWMTO003.
- Involved in Batch determination - shelf life expiration date (SLED) and picking based on materials, Collective processing of Outbound deliveries, Posting changes and Stock Transfers.
- Displayed delivery, printing, packing labels, creation of transfer orders for replenishment, Physical Inventory count (cycle count), Bin to bin transfer, Bin stock lookup, etc.
- Designed Bar Code scanning and SAP Console for RF system integration which involved Warehouse Hierarchy structure, Placement and Picking Strategies, Shipment methodology, Customizing of Mobile Data Entry screens and activated RF monitor.
- Performed Unit Testing, Integration Testing and maintained documentations.
- Created detailed user documentation and held training sessions for users.
- Implemented support as MM consultant .Supporting end users in day to day activities and resolving tickets.
- Implemented Configuration changes as and when required based on the request.
- Co-coordinated with internal ABAP team for report development activities
- Taking lead role on Supply network Planning run activities for Demand planning / Requirement determination and Detailed scheduling activities through APO-SNP (Supply Network planning) Module.
- CIF - Queue monitoring, error handling between systems.