- Confidential is an accomplished Global IT leader with 17 years of experience with a proven track record of establishing and managing geographically - distributed, cost effective and high-performance teams for large scale IT initiatives.
- He has successfully managed P&L and Delivery of large accounts.
- Significant and progressive experiences in building strong relationships with clients - Ability to connect and build relationships at Confidential levels
- Successful track record in delivering high visibility, strategic, digital & transformational programs, managed services and large outsourced engagements
- Program Management
- Leading Cross-Functional teams across geographies
- Strategic Planning & Execution
- Technology and new delivery unit incubation
- P&L Management
- Managed Innovation & Knowledge Management
- Accountable for strategizing the delivery, interfacing with business stake holders, change management, managing cross stream dependencies and providing overall delivery leadership
- Successfully customized and implemented a next generation credit bureau platform in India and Australia, executed using a large distributed agile team of 100+ resources
- Implemented an iPaaS product to integrate a number of on-premise and cloud applications such as Salesforce, Oracle EBS etc.
- Partnered with Confidential on its API journey and delivered around 10 API’s that exposed its services and data enabling easy and real-time access to its customers
- As a core member of the Confidential team for Brazil, designed the overall delivery model and addressed complex taxation issues.
- Played a key role in establishing Brazil as a market for Confidential
Senior Delivery Manager
- Managed and successfully delivered a number of strategic & transformational programs
- Development of an Underwriting workbench and Workers Comp Renewals application using Pega PRPC 5.5
- Upgrade of multiple Pega PRPC applications from 5.5 to 6.2
- Implementation of an Enterprise Data Management program aimed at a core policy & claims data warehouse consolidating data from 40+ countries based on IBM’s IIW model
- QA testing for a Global Claims transformation program
- Global Content Management deployment program using IBM CM
- Development of a correspondence application using Adobe Livecycle
Senior Delivery Manager
- Engagement recognized and awarded ‘Best in Class’ in 2010
- End-to-end delivery and program management of the General Insurance Back office portfolio
- Managed multiple strategic Integration & Change programs (Integration of Sales & Marketing functions, Policy Admin Consolidation, Home Insurance Loyalty program etc.)
- Handled P&L responsibility for the engagement with a peak budget size of $22m
- Program managed development of a green field risk engineering application called Total Risk Visibility ( Confidential ) for the loss prevention community of Confidential Insurance using Microsoft technologies.
- It involved developing complex algorithms to calculate risk scores.
- Managed a large portfolio of 100+ applications (maintenance and run-off support)
- Developed an automation strategy resulting in significant cost savings as part of the Confidential