- An Entrepreneur, Business Developer and highly experienced IT management professional with a record of developing and supporting successful projects and solutions incorporating a wide range of applications and technologies. Consistently recognized for improving organizational effectiveness and efficiency. Exceptional leadership that aligns business processes and technical infrastructure to realize cost savings, accelerate performance, and sustain strategic flexibility for the organizations.
- A builder of high - performance teams and a natural team leader, mentor, and motivator who thrives in environments requiring a high-level strategist and a big-picture thinker. Award-winning team builder focused on growing revenues and elevating organizational productivity, efficiency, technical infrastructure, and security.
- Talented, results-driven, and versatile leader, with a record of success in implementations requiring an in-depth knowledge and solid experience working with complex cross-platform systems, network architecture, installation, implementation, integration, and administration in local and remote environments.
- Technically savvy and a quick study in emerging technology, able to quickly assess and utilize the appropriate response to meet the specific needs of the business requirement at hand. A welcome addition to any management team, ready, willing, and able to function in any role necessary to ensure project success and on-time integration and delivery in most cost effective manner without sacrificing QUALITY with constant focus on customer needs & improving values through technology product development and or innovative service reengineering.
Languages: Microsoft 2000 and SQL Server Powerscript UNIX SHELL PVCS and Source Control C PROLOG PASCAL Assembly of i8088 FORTRAN
Software: Siemens ESoft Express 2.0 ACUSON Sequoia C512 System - Echocardiography Queryman 6.0 by Teradata (5380) ERD / ERWIN (UML) 4.1.4 Data Modeler Backup Exec 9.0 MS-SQL Enterprise Manager
BI Tools: Crystal Reports (8.5) Oracle Financials (10.6) Oracle SQL*Plus (3.1) Powerbuilder SYBASE, Composer V5.3 (TI / IEF) IBM Client Access ProcessSourcerer Oracle DB (7.3), The Client / Server (TCSM-James Martin) Methodology Cognos Report Writer, CCI GUI Guidelines Business Objects 4.0 (designer) Oracle Designer GM DRM / SDM 4.0 Visio (4.0) Vantive DB2 / 6000, RoboHELP, Power Point
Hardware: SUN Sparc Stations (RISC 690, IPCs) 3B20 / 15 / 2 series IDM VAX 11 / 785 (ULTRIX), IBM X-Series 245 with RAID controller AS 400 9406 / 170 V4R3 Dell / Pentium Pro, Sun Solaris Honeywell CP6
- Organizational Leadership Process Re - engineering Program Management Performance Optimization
- Business Intelligence IT Architecture Network Design and Engineering e-Commerce
- Network and Systems Security Server Farm Design and Engineering Data Center Operations
- Infrastructure Management Business Strategy Technology Integration Market Analysis
- Contract Negotiations Quality Assurance Budgeting Business Development
- Team Building Leadership Resource Optimization Cost Control
Principal / Consultant
- Consult organizations across diverse industries on how best to leverage technology within business model and realized cost / efficiency savings from top to bottom throughout the entire organization.
- Analyze and identify problems, suggest proper solutions, and implement / lead change initiatives. Vast experience across the financial, healthcare, ERP, governmental, automobile, insurance, and publishing industries.
- Provide innovative new business developments, expanding existing product lines, and serving as a visionary to align present path with future growth through strategic planning.
- Build models mapping from “AS-IS” to “TO-BE” systems using James Martin / Information Engineering (IE) methodologies and Confidential Architecture framework.
- Maintain commitment to customers through effective quality assurance processes & problem resolution through IT automation.
Confidential, Berkley, MI
CFO / Chief Information Officer
- Create Financial & Investment strategies by statistical models developing intellectual products. Manage multi-million dollars of investment / retirement portfolio for growth & income out-performing S&P500 & Nasdaq Composite Total Return Index consistently.
- Plan, administer & forecast operational budgets. Perform financial planning for real estate portfolio for Acquisitions. Establish Quality metrics, Revenue & Cost parameters to consistently improve top line and bottom line through Operational Reengineering & Technology automation.
- Lead IT department of a multi-specialty healthcare group, building Cloud based Data Center with Infrastructure for developing Business Intelligence (Analytics / OLAP) applications for Business Performance Measurements (HQM & Meaningful Use) resulting data warehouse for 20 / 20 Management Reporting System.
- Implemented Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) while defining / developing specifications for various systems and performing system feasibility studies.
- Architected vision & designed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) connecting disparate medical applications through interfaces to provide single view of patient for Confidential .
- Planned the building blocks for e-Commerce architecture going paperless ( Confidential ) including e-claims, e-prescriptions, e-statements, e-marketing, e-recalls, auto phone dialing, music-on-hold, fax-to-email and e-Interface ProxyMed clearing house and insurance carriers. Maintain HIPAA compliance, implement standards for systems utilization / transition.
- Developed Data and Call Centers connecting multiple clinics by defining network requirements and providing “Cloud based integrated VoIP solution” for data / voice /image traffic with SaaS architectural plans.
- Improving health care quality and value with evidence-based incentive programs
- Implementing HQM and Meaningful Use Programs
- Increased patient portfolio by 30%+ annually by adding new services through practice acquisitions
- Improve staff productivity significantly by transitioning to NextGen and cutting cost in millions by elimination of transcription and going eCommerce
Confidential, Lansing, MI
Sr. Data Warehouse Manager
- Led Data Warehouse department for State of Confidential developing “TO-BE” architectural plan for Teradata platform.
- Performed “AS-IS” analysis for all the interfaces and existing data models from various state and federal government agencies for Confidential functions.
- Enhanced enterprise data warehouse functionalities by managing, escalating, estimating, and approving IT support tickets providing ad hoc and canned query results to end users.
- Earned Service Recognition Award for participation on the Data Reliability Group from Michigan’s Child Support Program Leadership Group.
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
Sr. Business / Data Warehouse Analyst
- Formulated strategies for Management Reporting System (MRS) under Confidential and provided micro charter specification to Confidential group, allowing executive management to perform complete and accurate data manipulation, providing 20 / 20 vision through data-warehousing on a Teradata (NCR) platform.
- Created conversion and systems integration plans using ETL methodologies, identifying and establishing architecture of business objects using Business Objects Designer 4.0.
- Acquired user requirements through JAD sessions from sales / marketing groups for in-sourcing of Quality Care Maintenance (QCM) system and Quality Fleet Care (QFC) Programs, reducing the cost of operations and maintenance by $10,000,000+ per year.
Confidential, Berkley, MI
Executive Business / IT Director
- Developed and facilitated acquisition strategies, assessing the consolidation of satellite clinics to develop patient portfolio for physicians.
- Eliminated redundant processes and implemented solutions to improve staff and system productivity and minimize billing errors.
- Managed, supervised, and outsourced IT operations for networking remote sites, in addition to creating conversion plan to transition from AS400 system to UNIX-based client server application.