Shift Leader, East Lansing, MI
- As the shift leader I hold the responsibility for all management duties, including customer service, employee relations, payroll, and ordering of products.
- Using teamwork and communication, I work to promote group collaboration to work as a single unit for increased production for efficient service to the customers.
- Responsible for all customer concerns, and work to provide prompt resolutions.
- Ensure store costs are low, payroll is determined on a daily basis, while ensuring customer service is considered to priority.
- Responsible for review and assessing financial data to identify discrepancies based and store regulations, and review financial reports ensuring integrity of the shift.
- Research and review detailed and analytical information to communicate with leadership the statistical information and help set priorities for the store as needed.
Merchandising Clerk, Columbus, OH
- As a merchandizing clerk at Confidential, I am responsible for the maintenance of the sales floor.
- By ensuring items are stocked and priced accurately while utilizing an automated computer system to research and double check pricing information to help increase the customer experience.
- Use customer questions either in email or telephonically as an opportunity to research and gather product information, in turn not only helping the customer but also the store in achieving positive results
- As a self - starter, I take the opportunity to collaborate with team-members to achieve and accomplish merchandising and organizational goals.
Cashier, East Lansing, MI
- The main priority as a cashier at Confidential is to assist customers with a speedy checkout, but also give the guest a friendly experience, as I am the last impression of the store.
- Was noted as being one of the fastest cashiers.
- To help improve the customer experience, any items they were unable to find, I would contact the department to identify location and stock status of items.
- If item is not in stock issue a raincheck so it can be obtained at a later time.
- Resolve customer concerns regarding technical details of store pricing discrepancies such as size or quantity issues.
- Explain store rules and policies to customers using everyday polite language, while identifying errors in a customer order and work to correct any discounts or imbalances.