- Operations, Strategic Planning, Systems Design, SecurityInformation Technology catalyst with 20+ years’ experience.
- Uniquely skilled at leveraging IT and business acumen to reach corporate objectives.
- Record of excellence in delivering complex domestic and international projects in: infrastructure/systems design, operations, security, consulting, disaster recovery, project management and systems administration.
- Proven ability to hear customer needs and establish solutions within allocated budgets and timeframes.
Confidential, Thornton, CO
Technical Account Manager/Implementation Architect
- Manage technical accounts worth $32M revenue ensuring consistent services are delivered.
- Implementation Architect for $8M Infrastructure/Private Cloud, build utilizing VCE vBlocks, 10Gb infrastructure (Cisco Nexus, Checkpoint, F5 LTM/GTM), Oracle Exadata/Exalogic, EMC Isilon, in a Confidential multi - site configuration.
- Led Automation and Orchestration project utilizing VMware vRealize Suite to deliver self-serve portal to customer.
- Maintain deep technical knowledge of multiple technologies within a customer’s environment, including network, security, systems administration, disaster recovery, and storage management services.
- Helped grow account from $79K MRR (Monthly Recurring Revenue) to $940K MRR over a 5 year period
- Proud to be nominated to receive multiple peer to peer A-Star awards yearly.
- Manage customer’s disaster recovery processes and facilitate testing.
- Ability to understand and support new technology and lead teams to implement and in corporate with customer environments.
Confidential, Louisville, CO
Technical Operations Manager
- Directed Confidential e - commerce / CIS operations team.
- Exceeded stated uptime goals. Ensured consistent deployment of hardware, software and internally developed code.
- Developed and tested disaster recovery plans.
- Represented team at member conferences and technical meetings.
- Responsible for department capital and expense budgets.
- Re-architected/ proposed /negotiated and built Cable industry s e-commerce platform to enable 500% growth while producing a $250K operating savings per year.
- Managed and maintained infrastructure, negotiated contracts for secure e-commerce systems processing 500 million+ transactions/year and producing revenue of over $75 million/year for member companies.
- Established/managed Service Desk incorporating ITIL practices into policies and procedures to ensure reliable, consistent customer/user interactions while meeting all SLAs.
- Managed Data Warehouse, including reporting platform incorporating SSRS.
- Managed operations team to provide operation support for both internal and external customers.
Confidential, Carlsbad, CA
Information Technology Director, Chief Security Officer
- Created IT department for startup-company.
- Conducted recruitment, training and development of IT staff.
- Supported both internal and external customers.
- Researched, recommended and negotiated contracts for company’s internal systems and external data center.
- Designed/Built/Managed SaaS infrastructure for startup-company, providing environmental compliance software to Fortune 500 clients.
- Developed and implemented policies and procedures for information security that met Confidential standards.
- Managed staff to support internal IT customers. Ability to wear multiple hats and perform to a high standard.
- Orchestrated relocation of company offices; coordinated seamless transition to new location(s).