MSIS candidate experienced in analyzing real world business questions. Can manage multiple tasks in a fast - paced environment. Effective communicator experienced working in cross functional teams. Seeking internship preferably in BI or Data analytics.
Technical: SQL (Microsoft Database Fundamentals Certified), Python, Tableau, SAS Enterprise Miner, C#
Specialties: Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data visualization, Data Mining, ETL, Machine Learning
Tools: SQL server and Excel.
- Designed a database for a NGO. Implemented trigger, procedures for data management and analysis
Tool: SAS Enterprise Miner.
- Used Decision Tree Analysis, Retention Logistic Regression to predict customer response to mailed catalogs to targeting mailed catalogs to save money and increase revenue
- Used Tableau (table calculation, parameters, etc.) to clean and analysis dataset ‘Superstore’ sales.
- Created dynamic and interactive dashboards and story to provide supportive analytic insights
Tools: Python, Twitter API.
- Retrieved popular local trends from Twitter and reformatted to JSON. Created a basic frequency distribution from the words in tweets
Tool: Python, Scikit-learn.
- Built decision tree classification model based on Scikit-learn to predict the Weather (81% accuracy)
- Fulfilled contracts signing with more than 1500 tenants of the 43 Confidential shops.
- Managed business partner relationships, tenant information and AR
- Analyzed the signing status and store revenue and reported potential problems at the weekly, monthly and quarterly meeting both to the regional office and headquarters
- Conducted procurement of office supplies and negotiated with suppliers to save budget
- Managed the staff canteen and arranged the chef schedule; Organized an industrial exhibition