Technical Training or Analytical Position.
- ORACLE 8i/9i/10g/11i, ORACLE User Productivity Kit (UPK)ORACLE Report Writing, Oracle Hyperion Business IntelligenceSQL, PL/SQL, JCL, Basic, SAS, SPSSMagic Touch, Above Par, Vista
- Data Modeling and Architecture, Project Management
- Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Office
- Confidential Lab Management software
- Software Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
Confidential, Vienna, VA
- Delivered classroom and shoulder to shoulder training to Veterans Administration logistics and equipment staffs and administrators on Above Par, a GUI based program on the Vista platform.
- Above Par has Equipment Inventory, Work Order, and Supply Inventory Tracking Modules.
- Trained users on ad - hoc and standard report writing.
- Delivered end user training and Go Live support to dental laboratories implementing Confidential ’s Dental Lab Case and Production Management software.
- Delivered structured training on operational processes during the implementation of the new system (Classroom, Web based, and One on One training sessions).
- Designed, created and delivered training materials.
- Assisted with Training Program design in efforts to manage various phases including training needs analyses.
- Provided coaching (support) and business process analysis and tinkering after initial implementation (Go Live).
- Tested software bug fixes and new version releases (regression testing).
TECHNICAL TRAINER/ ANALYST
Confidential, Vienna, VA
- Prepared and conducted training for GIS program.
- Regression tested prerelease software. Provided research, analysis, and technical documentation to Systems Engineering and Development principals.
- Provided ad hoc training and post-implantation assistance for payroll and personnel issues after SAP implementation.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Delivered Instructor Led (ILT) and Shoulder to Shoulder (STS) Training for Basic and Advanced classes on Oracle Hyperion Business Intelligence for major Confidential .
- Training audience was programmers, data analysts, and report writers.
- Advanced course topics included sub queries and SQL editing.
- Assisted with script writing for training videos and revised curriculum for Section 508 compliance.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Delivered training four to five days a week in a six week training cycle. Redeveloped Web Based Training (WBT), Computer Based Training (CBT) and Instructor Led Training (ILT) six-thousand-page curriculum for Global Combat Support Systems - Confidential .
- Training materials included Oracle User Productivity Kit (UPK) guides and demonstrations.
- Confidential is an Oracle 11i eBusiness Suite Confidential with Federal Financials, Inventory, Maintenance, Contracts, Item Master, and Install Base modules.
- Training audience was end users, supervisors, managers, and user administrators.
SENIOR ORACLE DBA
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Responsible for tuning and administration of IBM Maximo 6.2.1/Oracle 9i to 6.2.3/10g platform.
- Wrote and executed .ASP, .XML, SQL and PL/SQL scripts.
SOFTWARE TRAINER/TRAVELING TRAINER
Confidential, Falls Church, VA
- Provided customer and technical support dealing with DMHRSi, including explaining technical issues to non-technical users.
- Coordinated training and the dissemination of training program information, established participant criteria, worked with internal subject matter experts.
- Utilized non classroom training methods via webinar and other blended learning approaches.
- Delivered training programs in group classroom settings (ILT), via the Web, or one-to-one basis (STS). Identified training needs and evaluated the effectiveness of the training and course outcome for students.
- Responded to user requests for assistance in timely and efficient manner following policies, procedures and service level agreements.
Confidential, Laredo, TX
- Developed, administered, and amended a $5 billion, six-year, multi-modal Transportation Improvement Program (Capital Plan);
- Represented agency on state, regional and local committees, and ran public meetings;
- Managed Short and Long Range Transportation Planning directing several planning staff and interns oversight of geographic information systems;
- Provided technical assistance on federal and state regulations to local planning and engineering departments.