- Thirteen plus years of Java/J2EE, Google Cloud, coding and design experience. Expertise on API Development, Web Services, Spring restful services, Angular 2 and web technologies.
- Responsible for collaborating on and setting cloud vision; providing thought leadership in cloud infrastructure and cloud services architecture to meet client's operational objectives for cloud solutions.
- Designing technical architecture for cloud solutions that meet customer needs for scalability, reliability and performance.
- Worked on Data transfer from Google Cloud environments to Hadoop HDFS and Hive and Worked on Compute Engine, App Engine, Container Engine, Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL, Cloud Datastore, Cloud BigTable, BigQuery, Cloud DataFlow, Cloud DataProc, Cloud DataLab, Cloud Pub/Sub, Cloud Endpoints, and the Cloud SDK.
- Demonstrated expertise in handling development, maintenance, upgrade & enhancement projects.
- Expertise in web development applications using Core Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, XML, XSD, XSLT, RMI, JNDI, Java Mail, XML Parsers (DOM and SAX), JAXP, JAXB, Java Beans.
- Expert level coding skills in Java and web application development using Struts, Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Experience in frameworks like Spring MVC/IOC/ORM/JDBC/AOP/Context/Security and Struts (MVC, architecture, interceptors, action mappings and resource bundles).
- Good working knowledge of persisting java objects using Hibernate that simplify data storage and retrieval to the underlying database.
- Implemented base classes, setting up framework classes/configuration files for implementing J2EE application using complete set of JAVA SDK and available J2EE APIs.
- Strong background in Object Oriented Design (OOD), Analysis (OOA) and drawing UML diagrams.
- Experience in using Google Engine.
- Worked on Web security, which includes XSS, SQL Injection Encoding and session hijacking.
- Extensive expertise with WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat &JBoss.
- Involved in building the code using Maven and Ant and used Jenkins, Hudson and Quick build for continuous integration.
- Worked on Proof of Concept for developing application using Node JS with react JS and Mongo DB.
- Built REST web service by building Node.js Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end Angular 2.
- Expertise in Unit testing using JUnit, Integration testing & smoke testing etc.
- Proficient in using GOF Java and J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locator, DAO, VO etc.
- Proficient in using java development IDEs like Eclipse and RAD.
- Experience using various Configuration Management tools like CVS, SVN, Clear Case, and Git/Stash.
- Database Design, Modelling, Migration in the DBs includes Oracle, DB2, MySQL and SQL Server.
- Performed DB normalization and written SQL queries and PL/SQL - Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Sequences, Indexes, cursors and Views.
- Experience in executing automated tests using tools like Selenium.
- Worked as an individual contributor and delivered multiple applications.
- Implemented OU Authentication in the process of development and consumption of APIs.
- Involved in maintaining Authentication Authorizations to the web applications.
- Involved in defining business rules using Systar application.
- Efficient team member with excellent work/time management skills, communications and interpersonal skills, and ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Core Java
- Cloud Technologies
- Spring boot
- Oracle 11g/10g/9i
- SQL Server 2005,
- MongoDB 2.x, 3.0.0
- J2EE Technologies
- Servlets 2.4/2.5/3.0
- JSP 2.1/2.2,
- JDBC 3.0/4.0
- Web Technologies
- Angular 2,
- Node JS,
- Web application servers
- Apache Tomcat 4.x/5.x
- WebLogic 8.x/10.x/12c,
- IBM WebSphere 8.0/7.0/6.x/5.x
- Water - fall
- Version control
- Tortoise SVN, ClearCase
- STS, Eclipse, RAD
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Support existing AWS project
- Research on Google Products, Design, development and integration of the Google Products.
- Worked on Core java multithreading, Compute Engine, App Engine, Container Engine, Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL, Cloud Datastore, Cloud BigTable, BigQuery, Cloud DataFlow, Cloud DataProc, Cloud DataLab, Cloud Pub/Sub, Cloud Endpoints, and the Cloud SDK.
- Developed one of the project using angular with springs and google apis for instant bigquery execution for the users with security using OU Authentication implementation.
- Developed UI using HTML5, CSS3, Ext JS, Bootstrap and JSP for interactive cross browser functionality and complex user interface.
- Developed the enterprise application by integrating Hibernate Frameworks.
- Used the Dependency Injection feature provided by spring framework for bean wiring.
- Extensively used MVC, Factory, and Delegate and singleton design patterns.
- Extensively used different spring modules like spring Core, spring JPA and spring Rest.
- Provided a new Web Service and Client using Spring-WS to get the alternate contractor details.
- Used both Java Objects and Hibernate framework to develop Business components to map the Java classes
- Worked on Web security which includes XSS, SQL Injection Encoding and session hijacking
- Design and Develop restful APIs using the below technologies.
- Spring Boot, Hibernate, MySQL
- Angular 2
- Google App Engine (PAAS)
- Identified the Business requirements of the project.
- Involved in preparing System Requirements for the project.
- Involved in preparing the Detailed Design document for the project.
- Extensively used MVC, Factory, Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status. Used Spring DAO Module along with Struts Framework to deal with Database.
- Spring MVC Framework IOC(Inversion Of Control) design pattern is used to have relationships between application components. It is also used to separate the application configuration and dependency specification from the actual application code.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, cache concepts.
- Modified the Spring Controllers and Services classes so as to support the introduction of Spring framework.
- Worked on Web server security and Web application security
- Used AngularJS resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access interfaces.
- Implemented AngularJSControllers to maintain each View data.
- Implemented AngularJSService calls using Angular Factory.
- Agile Development
- Involved in the design, development, unit testing and integration of components for customer™
- Design, development and integration of the web services.
- Provisioned services using ESB
- Provided technical design and wrote functional documents (MLPD). for multiple services.
- Reviewed technical designs and code produced by others
- Presented technical solutions to business teams
- Involved in fixing issues, stabilizing and improving performance of components and system
- Provided support during the UAT cycles of the system
- Provided support and mentored on-shore and off-shore team members
- Practiced Agile methodologies - scrum, sprints & continuous integration
- Managed web development program from collecting new client requirements to build and launch of web applications, hiring in-house and offshore developers, evaluating code for in corporation into projects, porting web applications between Unix and Windows environments. Prepared quotes and managed change order requests. Provided follow-up support and client training for proper use of web applications.
- Created cron jobs for scheduled invoice generation and payment processing in UNIX environment.
- Investigated Apache HTTP server performance issues and managed directory structures with UNIX commands and scripts.Expert in web interface design and usability techniques, all coded to W3C and Section 508 standards to fullest extent possible.Used object-oriented programming techniques for all projects.
- Develop automation components for production support
- Design and project development as per defined software process
- Contribution to process improvements
- Involved in the Analyzing the issues/enhancements.
- Technology used are JSF, weblogic and SYSTAR BAM
- Mentored junior developers to design and implement BAM rule engine.
- Worked with QA for functional and Regression testing
- Involved in preparing the functional point estimation.
- Involved in Database performance tuning and query optimization.
- Coding and Unit Testing
Senior Software Engineer
- Design and project development as per defined software process.
- Involved in preparing the functional point estimation.
- Involved in Database performance tuning and query optimization and coding.
Senior software engineer
- Involved in designing, coding and unit testing.
- Involved in preparing Technical design document, Functional point estimation, Functional design document.
- Code review
- Coding and Unit Testing