- To obtain a position where as I can use my professional experience and knowledge in management and relationship building. Specialize in negotiations and project coordination. Guide customers to stay compliant and current with State regulations with the most up to date technology while increasing profitability.
- Ninety percent sales growth in one year while maintaining profit margins, developed and trained staff in meeting environmental guidelines and passing quality control audits. Prepared PPAP submissions for OEM product approval. Reduced odor emissions at customer facility, lead customer/supplier teams to reduce defects through Six Sigma.
- Excellent communication, results oriented, flexible, trainer, team leader, time management, project management, Microsoft office, relationship builder, decision maker, persuasive, assertive, strategic influencing, Matrix management, Entrepreneurial and effective communicator.
- 98% Sales Growth Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional time management Develop, motivate and train
- Foster Positive Environment Proficient with Microsoft
Confidential, Farmington MI
- Hunt for new opportunities, develop new contacts, maintain existing customers through relationship building, quick response and follow up communication.
- Lead the Michigan team through employee development, communication and coaching Operations team while completing all customer requests.
Confidential, Brighton, MI
- Cultivate customer account activities and sell corporate products to business and industrial establishments or individuals.
- Qualify new selling opportunities and refer them to the Account Executive for follow up, train and coach new hires, provide quotes and credit terms, and prepares sales orders.
Confidential, NEW HUDSON, MI
- Directed five retail locations generating ~ $1M annual revenue including supervision of 27 employees.
- Slashed payroll/benefits administration costs 30% by negotiating pricing and fees, while ensuring the continuation and enhancement of services.
- Marketed through promotions on the Web, visiting potential business customers and providing bounce back certificates to fund raising requests.
Confidential, Troy, MI
- 98% profitable sales growth in one year of a 6 million dollars territory through selling multiple coating technologies.
- Lead project teams to achieve key engineering/technical customer requirements. Solved adhesion issues between the lubricants and primed surface area, improved hiding on truck wheels through pigment formulation changes.
- Launched new products by planning and executing projects, from translation of customer needs through production and commercialization of new products.
- Identified opportunities to improve the process, assess the costs/benefits of the improvements, and effectively communicate and implement change.
- Quantify and report material defects to vendors.
- Track and record resolution.
- Actualized turnkey projects starting with equipment design, specifying coating, setting up quality procedures, PPAP submission and proper packing for shipping product to OEM.