- Senior Oracle Resource with 22 years as Director, Program Manager, PM, Instructor, Technical Writer and Lead Techno - Functional Implementation Consultant for both HCM, SCM and Financial suites. Broad experience includes contractual engagements, permanent consulting roles and entrepreneurial pursuits.
- Strengths span Project Mgmt, problem solving, hands-on implementation/configuration, PeopleTools, Business Process Redesign (BPR), Communication, Reporting Strategy (incl. Naming Standardization), User Procedures, Test Planning/Scripting, Security Design, QA/Audit, Operational Readiness, Education/Change Management, as well as, serving as a liaison with Strategic Implementers (SI) on a client’s behalf.
- Senior Consultant with twenty-two years of PeopleSoft that spans versions 5.X, 7.X, 8.0 / 8.1, 8.3, 8.4, 8.8, 8.9, 9.0, 9.1, 9.2, Oracle EBS and Oracle Cloud R11, R12. Eight (8) Global clients, five (5) Multi-Book/multi-currency projects, and six (6) of those that were multi-lingual incl. Spanish/English . Fluent in conversational/written Spanish. Able to read Italian and some Portuguese.
- Seventeen (18) years of Project Management (PM Instructor/Instructional Designer) experience. Five (5) George Washington University (ESI) Masters Certificates for PMP/PMBOK coursework.
- Worked at Duquesne University in the evenings as a TA for 2 semesters with the PeopleSoft Accounting Info Systems Certification Course (ACCTG 110).
- A SHRM-certified, HR Generalist and an ACA-Certified, Payroll, Compensation & Benefits Specialist. Lominger (formerly Career Architect) Cert. Competency Assessments and Competency Interviewing.
- An Achieve Global (Zenger-Miller) Certified Tech Presenter, seasoned technical writer and instructional designer. I have written and edited more than 30 complete manuals (400-600 pages each) on individual Oracle/PeopleSoft HCM, Financials, Reporting, CRM and SCM Applications. Non-PeopleSoft Courses included: EEO/AA, Finance for Non-Financial Mgrs, Train-the-Trainer, Vignette, Cognos, Project Management, SAP, Siebel eCRM, MS Project, Data Centers and Servers/Hardware.
- Certified Macromedia/Web designer, Proficient w/both Adobe Captivate and Oracle UPK.
- Responsible for all project phases including reporting, testing, knowledge transfer and security.
- Support and guide numerous clients subject to Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance Audits.
- Cognos Certified Author. BI work includes Managing the creation of Data Dictionaries, Report Design, as well as overall DW/ BI strategy.
Oracle Cloud: HCM and ERP (Finance) R11, R12
Oracle EBS: Financials and SCM
PeopleSoft FINANCIALS: GL, PO, IN, AP, AR, Billing, AM, Grants, Commitment Control, Projects, Contracts, T & E, Treasury, Cash Mgmt., (Advanced) Query, and nVision
PeopleSoft HRMS/HCM: Core HCM, Global/NA Payroll, ESS/MSS, Ben Admin, TAM, Time & Labor, Career/Succession Planning, Competency Management, Front Office, ePerformance, eLM, Profile Management, Absence Management, Compensation, Position Management, Query/XML
PeopleSoft Technical: PeopleTools through version 8.5x - Trees, Application Designer, PeopleCode, Component Interface, Workflow, Text Catalog, CSS, nVision, XML, and some SQL/SQRs
PeopleSoft Student Admin and Campus Solutions Applications: Own/Authored IP for PS courseware for upgrades from 7.5 - 8.4, and 8.1 to 8.8, 8.4 - 8.8 (Delta), 8.8 to 8.9, 8.9 to 9.x and 9.0/9.1 to 9.2. Additional work product Workflow Analysis, Template creation, System/User Test Plans, Test Script Inventories, Functional Designs, Technical Specs, User Procedures, Readiness Assessments, Communication Plans, Gap Analysis, Role to Position Mappings, Training Plans, Project Plans, Reporting Strategies, Requirements, Needs Assessments and Process Flowcharts.
- Cognos Certified Author
- ACCESS (mult.versions)
- Word and Excel
- Certified Lominger
- Career Architect
- PrintShop, Photoshop
- Visio, Corel Flow
- BRIO, Focus Reporting
- TRACKER I9
- Siebel (e-CRM)
- Macromedia Dreamweaver
- Crystal Reports
- OnDemand UPK
- Adobe Captivate
- Application Designer -PeopleTools
- CIC+ Employee Forms Mgmt.
- HP Quality Center -HPQC
- Web Design HTML/XML
SENIOR CONSULTANT & FOUNDER
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of a small PeopleSoft Implementation and Change Management Consulting practice.
- Specializing in implementations, project management, technical documentation, knowledge transfer, communication, internal project marketing and best practices which support the human capital involved in a successful technology program - most teams of <20.
- Oracle resource, partnering w/Fortune 500 clients, like Canon, Chrysler and DDI. Scoping, RFPs, Staffing, Strategic Planning and Partner Management as a Consulting Resource working with C-level executives on their internal project and program management.
- 9.2 implementation of PeopleSoft TAM and Confidential, which is being rolled out to the first grouping of multiple universities in the GA system this month, followed by subsequent waves of go-lives over a 12-18 month span.
- Responsible for the greenfield curriculum design of multiple role-based ILT manuals (HR Administrators, Practitioners, MSS, individual applicants, incl non-employees) along with a T3 (train-the-trainer) written, in a manner that supports rapid revisions of content applying to Position Management and/or Competencies, as these functions will continue to be added to the scope in 2018.
- flowcharting as-is/to-be, funct reqs gathering, reporting reqs, production enhancements, Roadmap design, project plans, RFP/RFIs, data conversion analysis, and the creation of vendor/software evaluation tools.
Confidential, Frankfort, KY
Oracle Cloud Implementation Manager
- Led the Confidential Project Initialization Phase for $4 million implementation of Oracle Cloud HCM and ERP (Finance) v11.
- Also provided managerial oversight for PeopleSoft Campus Solutions 9.2 implementation from Banner.
- Created detailed project plan, drafted Project Charter, drafted Project Governance Plan, RAID Log/Mitigation Plan, onboarding a staff of 20 techno-functional resources, all within 6 weeks.
- Client Kick-Off experience and related documentation. Embarked upon the Design Phase utilizing the Oracle Unified Methodology (OUM) for Cloud (formerly Fusion) implementations.
- Worked with both Provisioning and Oracle Implementation Success Teams at each step.
Confidential, Danbury, CT
Benefits administration & ACA LEAD
- Led the design and deployment resources for Open Enrollment 2016. Translated HR Requirements into New Benefit Plans, Programs, Interfaces, Reports and Eligibility Rules. PeopleSoft 9.0/Tools 8.53.
- Creating and Enforcing Testing Standards, Separation of Duties and Audit Guidelines. Supporting the reporting requirements for OE and Audit.
- Assisted with the Vendor selection for ACA-Affordable Care Act compliance, including SLAs and the translation of interface/extract specs into PeopleSoft mappings for Form 1095-C. Assisted with planning for continued program management in order to complete and furnish data on an ongoing basis for any/all full-time employees for one or more months of the previous calendar year.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
PeopleSoft Financial Reporting - special project manager
- Responsible for creating and leading multiple sessions for the Finance/SCM teams which addressed nVision, Query, GL and Accounting Life Cycle for PeopleSoft 9.1 and Tools 8.53.
PeopleSoft Training Manager & Operational readiness lead
- State University System Serving 10 Campuses and over 150,000 Faculty/Staff
- Training Manager responsible for creating learning needs assessments, strategy, outlines, schedule and project plan, while recruiting a staff of curriculum designers/trainers for initial PS 9.1 implementation that included: Portal, Core HR, Ben Admin, Profile Mgmt., Payroll, MSS/ESS from HCM - and GL. Phase 1 included Office of the President, UCLA PRI and the UCPath Call Ctr. (HR Shared Saves).
- In my other capacity, I provided communication planning and oversight; management of the project health reporting through the use of a SharePoint Dashboard. As the PM/Lead for Operational Readiness my responsibilities included metrics specific to design, testing, documentation, staffing, communication, user/role identification, security and instance management.
- Delivered multiple training sessions to both public and private sector clients in the United States and Canada, including (remote)
- Confidential - PeopleSoft 9.2 for PeopleCode, nVision, GL, ePerformance, Careers and Succession Management, Absence Management, Profile Management, Core HCM, and Query.
- As a SME, taught classes that OU Instructors attended in ePerf, Profiles and Succession. Receiving consistently high evaluation scores for classes that were 5 days long (many held remotely).
FIN/HCM Change Management CONSULTANT
- Addressed workforce readiness for PS 9.1 implementation that included: Base Ben, Core HR, T&L, Compensation, Profile, Payroll, MSS/ESS from HCM - and PO, IN, ePro, GL, AP, AR, Maint Mgmt., AM, KK and non-patient BI from FIN. Completed Site-Specific, HCM/FIN Assessment for Security/Trng Role to Position Mapping.
Confidential, Covington, KY
BEN ADMIN PM
- Implemented 9.1 Ben Admin - Assisted with bringing onboard the Physicians practice and combining Benefits Admin approaches with the existing 9.1 Hospital Companies.
- Addressed new Programs, Plans, Rates and Deductions codes for 2013. Joined project just after Requirements were supposed to have been completed, and took the project from Red to Green to “live” in just over 2 months’ time.
- Simultaneous to taking them from three separate payroll cycles to two.
- Assisted this retail client with largely customized 9.0 HRMS and EPM instances.
- Troubleshot and recommend new best practices for EPM.
- Performed requirements gathering for Vanilla Paystub Initiative and Electronic Employee Forms initiative (EEF).
- Created functional specs for both EEF and ADP. Paystub involved helping client manage the relationship with ADP. EEF involved requirements/documentation for both Tracker and CIC+ vendors.
HCM SPECIAL PROJECT MANAGER
- PeopleSoft Project repaired Hewitt Interface between HR, PR and third party system.
- Created functional specs for old and new processes. Analyzed code in order to draft documentation for Benefits Change File. Provided production support for Compensation changes that were occurring simultaneously. Wrote test plan, implementation plan and troubleshot existing interface issues while project was underway. Taught HRIS staff Query and other best practices. Advised on system redesign that was being considered.
Confidential ePerformance Project Manager
- Provided assessment of ePerformance 8.9 and 9.1.
- Client was live with 8.9 and planned a 9.1 implementation, was attempting to go-live before upgrade occurred.
- Considering minimal approach to configuration. Provided technical overview of 9.1 stand-alone options that HCM now offers for ePerf.
- Created all new content for CIs for Competencies and Language Checker.
- Drafted functional specs and provided DEMO/ePerf training.
Confidential, Livingston, NJ)
Assessment Project Lead
- Sole Oracle/PS Resource on a team of 11 responsible for large Fin Data Warehouse system and data cleanup project. Performed health assessment for existing PS system, upgrade/ reimplementation analysis. Aided in the development of Data Dictionary for 30+ systems.
- Review data reconciliation methodology for 27 AR subsystems.
- One third of which were located abroad. Client contacts existed in Asia Pac, Europe and Latin America. Reviewed data integrity, reporting and documentation.
- Troubleshot Global Payroll and DB2 performance issues.
- Working with Financial Support team to help with major initiative on Confidential reporting.
- Facilitate several weeks of formal training on GL, nVision, App Designer, Query, and Spreadsheet Journal Upload for PeopleSoft versions 8.9.
- Troubleshot HR and Payroll processing issues while onsite. Performed remote work for Query Support. Performed 9.0/9.1 upgrade/reimplementation the intro of new applications.