- Comprehensive experience in trade services management.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed productivity, profitability, and customer expectation.
- Adept in building collaborative relationships and mentoring employees, establishing a cohesive work environment.
- Expert at time management, able to direct multiple projects and assignments simultaneously in a deadline - driven setting.
- Decisive supervisor with an innovative approach to problem solving, strong communication and conflict management skills.
Trade Service Management Customer Relationship Management Brokerage Support Team Leadership and Training Solutions Advice Process Development Performance Management Operational Review Operations Management
- Provide training and guidance regarding Confidential and Border Protection laws and regulations, Confidential and explanatory notes, client desk procedures, Confidential procedures and policies and computer programs.
- Classify clients’ products efficiently and effectively and ensure that we exercise independent judgment to arrive at decisions regarding Tariff selection that are compliant and protect our clients and firm from government penalties and /or unnecessary duty assessment.
- Interacts heavily with suppliers, engineers, compliance and other technical specialists within the clients’ organization.
- Perform quality checks, both systemic and manual, and address any quality issues.
- Formerly supervised inbound customer service call center and outbound alarm processing.
- Assigned tasks and responsibilities based on skills and competencies, set team goals, held employees accountable and measured performance based on goal achievement.
- Created and implemented processes, standard operating procedures, and reports.
- Conducted operational reviews, provided written summaries of findings to executive management staff.