- My objective is to apply for the role of a business analyst, build on my professional skills and to in corporate my business analysis training to achieve the goals of an organization.
- Practiced gathering business requirements, acting as a liaison between end user and development team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a results driven approach.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of SDLC methodologies and documentation process.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio.
- Improved quality of customer support by working with administrators and vendors.
- Recognized project management experience and equipped with the innate ability to inspire confidence at all levels.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Project Management
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Crisis Management
- Decision Making
- Problem solving
- Management of cross functional teams
- Negotiation skills
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Work as a liaison between business clients and management team when necessary.
- Collaborating with Stakeholders.
- Strengthened corporate marketing presence and presentation effectiveness with the creation of effective media kits, performing as lead role in corporate communications department.
- Create detailed project specification documents that clearly define project milestones. Notified team members of upcoming deadlines and when project goals were met.
- Gathered business requirements of clients by conducting detailed interviews with business users, stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts regarding their Confidential needs .
- Oversaw and supervised a staff of four account executives and assistants accountable for the generation of 30% of Confidential India’s total annual revenues.
- Planned, developed, and execution of media and Confidential events, crisis communications, press conferences, and campaigns for clients that include the Indian Premier League Team Rajasthan Royals, India International Ability Film Festival Confidential campaign, and Employability (National job fair for the disabled) Confidential campaign.
- Direct responsibility for the development and execution of client specific branding, messaging, and Confidential plans and strategies, leveraging industry knowledge and talent in gaining a thorough understanding of the client’s objectives to customize an array of campaigns, product launch, and press release strategies.
- Cultivated positive and mutually beneficial relationships with various media outlets, acting as the primary source and liaison in organizing media opportunities and developing journalistic content.
- Prepared project reports and status reports on a weekly basis to the senior management.
Customer Care Executive
- Primary liaison and point of contact for all aspects of client services functions with responsibility for client order processing and fulfillment, marketing, and handling general customer inquiries.
- Worked closely with clients to understand their business needs and communicated it to the development team.
- Assisted German speaking clients, leveraging German - speaking abilities to work with clients in gaining and understanding of their needs and requirements.
Confidential, New York, NY
Account Executive Intern
- Gained industry knowledge, expertise, and invaluable Confidential and account management experience as a key leader in Confidential ’s student led Confidential operation, responsible for securing key clients and developing successful Confidential and marketing campaigns for clients.
- Key member of Confidential ’s communications team for the Confidential competition.
- Student member of a government community service program at the Confidential Continuing Education and Extension, Birla College, Bombay.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Confidential & Fundraising
- Spearheaded the implementation of a social media training workshop for the Board and staff of Access Living to maximize marketing and Confidential by reaching a wider target audience.
- Assisted in leading a media outreach effort for the 2010 Access Living 30th anniversary gala.
- Led the promotional and publicity initiatives for the Confidential 20th anniversary event for Access Living.