- ‘T - shaped’ Salesforce Consultant with deep domain expertise in Salesforce Classic, Lightning, S1, SFA, Marketing, Service, & Sales Cloud (formerly Confidential ).
- Salesforce Trailblazer with over 190 SF training badges as well as the Salesforce Confidential certification ( Confidential and additional certifications in process) which gives me a sixth sense for translating customer requirements into product innovations, automated workflows, and successful campaigns.
- I see order in chaos, a super power I have used in developing innovative mobile, desktop, and enterprise solutions in the Salesforce ecosystem.
- I see beyond the normal sensory contact of what people communicate to surface their underlying desires, motivations, pain points, biases, rationales, and assumptions leading to great features & workflows.
- I navigate complex technical architectures and ambiguous requirements, spot the relevant patterns and issues, and distill crisp, prioritized, actionable intelligence.
- My technical and business expertise, my upbeat attitude, and my sense of humor allow me to establish credibility, demonstrate empathy, drive consensus, and lead without authority. Essential for a consultant.
- I delight in crafting narratives that express complex ideas with clarity, and being an enthusiastic evangelist to executives, team members, customers, and user communities.
Head of Product
- Built global team to create high-security integrated email & chat SaaS platform using Agile process
- Created, executed & automated omni-channel marketing in SF, growing sales 10% mo.-over-mo. for 6 mos.
- Owned go-to-market strategy that converted 1,500 SMB customers in its first four days
- Deployed SaaS product globally to 12,000 users on web and mobile
- Participated in Web Summit’s ALPHA Program, which has an acceptance rate of under 10%
Head of Product, Founder & CEO
- Salesforce parner for over ten years. Led product development, management, and marketing for Confidential Services.
- Owned SDLC and delivered solutions solving financial services customer cases
- Managed remote engineering teams of up to 30 Confidential to build a mortgage system that reduced preapproval times by 3 days and funding by 7 days, reversing the bank’s 11% Confidential decline
- Hired and ran a globally distributed team to build and implement a new hiring platform giving the Confidential access to 67 former Ambassadors within three months
- Developed a portfolio acquisition platform including data acquisition, pricing analysis and bidding for multinational clients, generating over $1.5 billion of winning bids in the first year