Obtain a challenging position in the field of Hardware and Network Engineering and have the opportunity to work with professional individuals who strive for excellence and growth of a reputable company that welcomes creativity and hard work.
SKILLS, COMPETENCIES AND STRENGTHS:
- Excellent customer centric skills
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team
- Can handle high work flow
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of firewalls, servers
- Setting of small and medium sized networks
- OSI Layers and IEEE 802 standards
- Network devices Repeater, Hub, and Switches, and Routers
- Topologies, Media Access methods
- TCP/IP Services, IP addressing and Subnetting
- DHCP,DNS,WINS,IIS etc Installation & configuration
- PSTN, Security, Internet connection & Sharing
- Routing Protocols such as RIPv2, EIGRP, OSPF, PGP
- WAN Technology such as Frame Relay, ATM, PPP, HDLC.
Confidential, Santa Ana, CA
- Oversee 4 Stores and Manage 16 employees
- Assign weekly schedules
- Ordering and merchandise
- And monitor day to day transaction
Confidential, Tarzana, CA
- Responsible for configuring and setting up small and medium sized networks.
- Setting up Lab Environment
- Troubleshooting network related problems
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of PCs.
- Installation of Operating Systems
- Installing and configuring hardware and software
- Setup Wired and Wireless Confidential
- Removing viruses
- Data recovery and backup