KEY SOFTWARE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Web & Analytics (WP, Drupal, Joomla)
- Video Editing (Sony Vegas, Final Cut)
- Google Apps/Docs, SEO/SEM, MS Office, Social Media
- Graphic Design (Adobe Creative Suite, Quark)
Multi Media Specialist
Confidential, Albany, NY
- Directing our Confidential, Twitter, Google+ and Confidential channels, composing routine original content.
- Administered multiple SEO Google Adwords & Analytics campaigns for Attentive Care as well as directing and overseeing numerous sponsored ads for Confidential and Confidential .
- Designed logo, brochure, folder, flyer and other marketing materials for AvideoMe, the company video screening service.
- Recording and editing video presentations for company training, marketing, web and recruiting services.
- Designed company blog (www.attentiveblog.com) which I have authored and maintained from ground up.
- Writing web content and providing back - end maintenance (Joomla) for the company website.
- Attending recruiting fairs, seminars, webinars, open house events and other networking opportunities to help the company grow, recruit new applicants and generate new business.
- Conducting phone screens, interviewing applicants, contacting applicants’ previous employers and references in a careful manner to ensure we are hiring the most qualified candidates.
Public Relations Coordinator
Confidential, Hudson, NY
- In-house graphic and lay-out designer.
- Responsible for the design of Hospital advertisements including newspaper ads, weekly and monthly publications, billboards, and special interest publications.
- Designing promotional materials including special event invitations, department brochures, employee recognition initiatives, internal newsletters, general signage, and other informational packets.
- Drafting scripts, articles, editorials, and press releases for the local newspapers and publications.
- Spearheaded concept and start-up of the Hospital’s blog, sharing new diverse content on a daily basis.
- Integrating the hospital’s Confidential and Twitter channels to strengthen our social media presence.
- Consulting with sales representatives and equipment vendors. Purchasing media and ensuring hospital Purchase Order process is adhered to in order to meet the Hospital’s advertising and press needs.
- Assisting in the coordinating, marketing, and execution of Hospital and community special events.
- Designed website and online content for local restaurant, tailoring business, barber-shop. In addition, also writing corresponding marketing material such as brochures, catalogues, flyers, and social media.
- Wrote and designed social media content for local advertising agency for a variety of different clients including wholesale retailers, medical facilities, restaurants, and attorney services.