- Client Account Manager / Support Specialist: Telecommunications Industry
- Proactive, focused, and innovative leader in Client Service Management and Customer Account Support, offering a demonstrated history of bolstering positioning, image, and revenue for companies through delivering exceptional sales, support, and service expertise.
- Creative and insightful professional, reputable for enhancing efficiency and services by implementing process improvements.
- Polished and effective communicator, well noted for building strong rapport with management, clients/customers, and associates based on knowledge, competence, and integrity.
- Confident problem solver, able to tackle and resolve challenges quickly and accurately while maintaining outstanding levels of client/customer satisfaction.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Account Management Consulting Customer Service Technical Support Telecommunications Equipment and Services Project Management Implementation Communication Client Relations Conflict Resolution Efficiency Improvements Service Request Documentation Pricing Quotes Sales Billing Resolution Invoice Management Inventory Control Personnel Training
- Microsoft XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 Microsoft Office Suite
- Salesforce Tera Term Pro REMEDY WEBSTER SMS
- Voice and Data Circuits and Configurations Telecom Expense Management
Confidential, Reston, VA
Customer Account Support Manager
- Successfully manages multiple client accounts by providing pre and post sales support.
- Generates pricing quotes for products, services and promotions
- Builds and strengthens relationships between clients and Level 3.
- Protects and maintains existing revenue while providing consultations to propose recommended upgrades and new service solutions.
- Produces reports to analyze trends in the areas of growth, profit and loss.
- Conducts strategic meetings with internal departments and external resources to ascertain best proven methods for aiding clients in achieving continued success for their business.
- Successfully manages one of Level 3’s top 10 largest clients
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Delivered comprehensive service, support, and problem - solving expertise to multiple client accounts spanning both public and private business sectors.
- Advanced business growth by presenting and promoting company’s product and service offerings, including product upgrades, to current and new clients.
- Established and strengthened relationships with customers, and teamed with customers to address and resolve challenges ranging from service and implementation issues to billing concerns. Tracked and documented sales activities and projections, generating quarterly reports and presenting the same to senior leadership.
- Proactively ensured current knowledge of telecommunications industry trends and changes.
- Successfully closed multiple high-dollar sales agreements, and revitalized inactive accounts, transforming the same into high-volume customers.
- Ranked #1 among account managers for referral generation.
- Recognized as Employee of the Month (November 2007) for landing several large sales and for cultivating client relationships that led to new client referrals.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
National Quoting Consultant
- Advised and consulted former Confidential sales representatives during assimilation into Verizon sales team following companies’ merger.
- Generated responses to Requests for Proposals ( Confidential ), delivering Customer Premise Equipment ( Confidential ) price quotes using multiple service vendors.
- Aided sales personnel in securing equipment price quotes for clients located globally.
- Facilitated communication and issued resolution among vendors, sales team, and clients.
- Contributed to workforce development by coaching colleagues in utilizing company’s internal quoting systems.
- Consistently exceeded daily quote target.
- Accelerated pricing quote process by innovating new methods for producing quotes
- Requested by manager to train colleagues in quoting methods.
Confidential, McLean, VA
Project Manager / Toll Free Technician
- Processed and addressed Responsible Organization ( Confidential ) requests submitted
- Managed REMEDY ticket response and resolution which included handling new service requests, repair and cancellation requests, service change inquiries, and billing issues.
- Contributed to service quality enhancement by monitoring and documenting existing processes.
- Consistently exceeded daily quote target.
- Accelerated pricing quote process by innovating new methods for producing quotes, and requested by manager to train colleagues in quoting methods.
Confidential, Chattanooga, TN
Network Optimization Supervisor
- Maximized service quality for customers by heading operations spanning 2 departments.
- Monitored, handled, and documented customer service inquiries, including portability requests, dedicated service cutovers, and technical support requests.
- Tracked financial gains and losses by generating statistical reports detailing the same.
- Oversaw rate management systems, and teamed with leadership across departments to strategize and design revenue-enhancing processes.
- Captained 5-member team, and supported personnel development by training new hires.
- Launched company’s toll free department, designing and building department from the ground up, including mapping organizational structure and creating internal procedures.
- Played leadership role in service restoration following major outages, partnering with Network Operations Center to address and resolve service interruptions within a timely manner, thereby preserving company’s stability.
Confidential, Cary, NC
Wholesale Account Manager
- Spearheaded service and support to largest wholesale client, representing 33%+ of company’s annual revenue, including successfully fielding inquiries from approximately 75 client team members, processing service order documentation, delivering technical support, and generating price quotes for vendor services.
- Authenticated account activity, compiling weekly and monthly reports and presenting the same to company management personnel.
- Ensured quality client service by partnering with project management and customer care teams to provide prompt response and resolution to service requests.
- Saved client account for company, overcoming client’s dissatisfaction with previous service and earning client’s specific commendation for quality service and timely responses.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Service Management System Administrator
- Served as the lead for Confidential Inc. ’s incoming toll free provisioning department.
- Successfully managed and processed the most incoming portability requests in the company’s history.
- Constructed batch files used to scripts for activation of numbers which increased production and revenue.
- Compiled weekly reports for management that substantiated ways to increase revenue and decrease company loss.
- Recognized by management as the top achiever in the department’s history